Judge or Spin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If its not too much to ask, could i get a Sig off ya. I suposse random saiyans or something but a Radiation symbol somewhere on it Highy Visable on it iwth just Arthos. I would really REALLY appreciate this. For a Model of the Radiation symbol look at my current sig picture. Abnd could you use the quote that goes with it. I dont have icq so could you just leave it at my email or just right if thats ok.

Retired
Best answers
sorry man i don't make sigs :( i can do some things about your sig when you have it from spin. i work with HTML code so i can fix some things up in your sig. like making your sig a link to your website and stuff like that :) check mine i did some things to my sig.

Best answers
Maybe I can make a sig for you I 've only made one though(see bottom) but i think it looks pretty good for a first made sig ;)

Retired
Best answers
now try that in 10 minutes night :) you spend like what? 1 hour on it?? i would practice to make one fast, cause once you start to make for other peeps, there will be others who would want that too like spin does :) keep up the good work though nightsword.

Retired
Best answers
yeah something like Micrografx picture publisher. spin uses that one and you can see his results.

Retired
Best answers
dunno, you should ask spin. his ICQ is:122570194 glad i could help :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for bothering you judge. my bad. but Spin or Kaioshin if you can help me ok i would apprecite it.

Ten

Best answers
Wish I knew how to do layers propery :D ah well..I'll learn some day heh workin on a new sig now..

Thank God for drop shadows :D lol

Best answers
yo judge you really think i'd spend 450 bucks for a program? hell no i'd rather stick more time in "sigging" than payin' 450 $ :D

Retired
Best answers
hehe i never said you should "buy" it ;) know what i'm saying :D

Retired
Best answers
SPiN makes the best sigz i've ever seen. i wanna be as good in sig making as him so i would have a new sig everyday ;) and it would rock too :)

Retired
Best answers
k that would push it eh? k something like uhmm 1 every week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom