Server Help Needed!

Best answers
C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hlds.exe -game esforces +port 27016 +maxplayers 12 +map esf_deserarena +mp_gamemode 0

Edited by Combat-Hamster... Try that command i put up there. should work if not try 1-3 for the number i dont know which one is FFA

Retired
Best answers
you already posted a post like this didn't you, man you are such a naughty boy ;) j/k

Retired
Best answers
i live in Assen, it's in Drenthe, where do you live?? ;)

Best answers
H4D???? wait a minute THAT'S MY CLASS!!!! lol your in the same class as i am :D:D:D What's your name?

Best answers
u guys r ghey, theys hould ban u for being ghey, ur not helping, get a life

Best answers
Huh Christian? D'ont know ya....
Ohh wait...
That name sounds familiar.
????????????
Now i rember.
YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!!!

Retired
Best answers
now you're just spamming atomic :):) but hey you got something against ghey people?? they are part of our society you know. and i am helping someone when i can. but forums are also here to have fun right?? so i think you just gotta relax and go with the flow or you can either sit in a corner and cry cause no one wanna help you :) your choice man.

Retired
Best answers
wait a minute, don't that just sound like a sentence that is only used when trapped and when someone doesn't know what to say anymore??? :D

Retired
Best answers
ow man, i said this like a million times here. when you flame, NEVER lose your temper :) it will only make you look bad. and being relaxed is way more confident unlike the guy that lost his temper :) this was my lesson for today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom