Okay....Brollis attacks.....:)

Best answers
Okay seems though i am a BIG....BIG yes is sed BIG fan of Brolli...then i took atleast an hour looking for a site that didnt bullshit his Moves..(ATTACKS)

okay Number

1) Saiyann Burn. ( Green lite shoots out every orifice...not very strong)

2) Domino Blast ( like a double KAME...out of each hand )

3) Power Shield ( Dome shield surrounding him )

4) and Lightning attack ( Lightning blasts him and fires out of his hands :)...My fav attack )

5) But he aslo does a Death Blow...But thats way too powerful to put in a game ( Hands postioned like Gokus Kame..but straight upwards and a large Green Ball of energy appears....absorbing anythink towards it...the more it absorbs...the bigger it becomes......thus throwing it at the unlucky sod at the receiving end :)

So thats it...PLEASE IF YA DO HIM...........MAKE HIM MEGA BUFFED UP GUYS...LIKE THE MODEL THAT SOMEONE SENT IN ON THE OLD FORUM...PLEASE RESEND THAT IN PLEASE...I WANT IT PLEASE...I WANNA ANIMATE IT :)

Best answers
wow you really do like brolly don't ya.
I think he's cool but not that much.:)

Best answers
Hey m8 how did u put that Sig on..(picture Sig not text) i dont know how and everyone wont tell :( :) so will u please :):talk: :talk: :talk: :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you find an image(.Jpeg, .gif, etc) and write the url for it and type it (or copy) in between {img] and [/img]. simple as that. (Replace the { with a [ for it to work)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I didn't know Brolli's techniques had names..I never really noticed more than a couple attacks. He always seemed more like an unskilled musclehead that used his brute strength to beat on the z fighters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom