Another bad day in esf :-(

Best answers
Well not really that bad. I started out going one on one with pcjoe. (he beat me so bad made me feel like a newb times 2) Then i went to a sever this dude was like 60-32 and people was talking about he had mad skill. Well pcjoe taught me some things while fighting him. (teleporting tricks that really do help) and i was like 94-12 and the dude last round just left pissed off. and Piccon was a total jerk talking about hacks. I was told there was No hacks for esf. i mean aimbot would be more trouble then it is worth. (in my eyes) So what hacks are there? huh? How am i cheating piccon. come on tell the world how i wronged you and you cryed. even called some gohan dude a cheater for having 2.5 mil power without turbo. (mine was 5.1 hehe). I would show screen shot of the cry baby but dont know where to host pics at so :-( take care all. and if there are any hacks then i am sure the esf team will fix it. Peace

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you mean man, when i start owning people, they say i cheat, no matter what i do. I remember on this old 1.9a server, these peeps were calling me a cotton picking n*****, saying how much i suck ass, ect... But hey, you get use to it:) Just keep on owning their ass, and don't give a **** what they say:)

Best answers
Kinda hard to do that when it is hard to get a sever with ok ping. then you get a high pl that you work hard for just to get kicked. But your right i will get use to it. but still i hate i mean hate to work so hard for a good pl to get kicked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom