CS or ES??

Best answers
I liked CS but since I D/L ESF i have not played CS since. I LOVE ESF!

Best answers
well of course my choice is esf, cs is tooooo boring when u take too long buying your weps then an enemy comes up to u and busts u in the head, THEN U HAVE TO WAIT UP TO 5 MINUTES!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played CS too much. i got bored. i didnt get esf the first time i saw it on escape mod. but i started watching DBZ and now i love ESF, i still play cs(rarely) and have gotten back into Firearms but esf is my new little cult classic. But i garuntee itll grow and become very popular. espcially when SSJs are introduced.

Best answers
CS SUCKS!!!!! I HATE IT!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! IT SUCKS!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!!! WHOEVER VOTED FOR IT SHOULD STICK A GLOCK BETWEEN HIS TEETH AND PULL THE TRIGGER!!^#$)(&*^%@)_*(@&%#&^()_(^%!%(@!)

whew... i needed that!

Best answers
CS all the way... it would have been ESF, but ESF got old really fast... because the game progress blows...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wth are u talking about? esf has one big update every month...

Best answers
cs got real old real fast.........Esf is always changing and is still really cool

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What the **** u guys doing!?

Counter-strike is a totaly different gametype
Its not good for some and it totaly rocking for others

Next time u include CS in a poll and to vote whats better ,
try to take Dragonmodz instead .

Those are two game very similar with Good and cons

If u want to vote something that have counter-strike in it .
Vote whats better ''Cs or TFC"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
And for ur info, CS been there for 2 years or 3 , and everytime they were new things with a new release , kewl things
Its not old, its the most played HL mod on the planet!
And for that person who said "it takes too much time to buy weapons so some1 (ennemy) kill me before im finished.

Well ur hella darn slow, no way some1 can get to you without facing another .
Try to use the numbers instead of mouse

And for Esforces , its Esforces for Earth special force
not ES-forces
And ya Esforces gets boring , because peoples use vegeta and only use the big bang attack witch is unfair for new person

Esforce , ya they release new thing every months but its still boring

Dont compare a 2 years old game (CS) to an alpha (ESF)

Ten

Best answers
Whats SPin said, Counter Strike is a good game, it's just not n00b friendly like this game. Or Quake 3ish oh well anyways esf isnt that great...in time maybe but right now...it wasent bad for a bit but if it remains the way it is. the interest will be totaly lost.

I prefer CS anyways...funner takes skill and patience...rather then seeing people huk Final Flashes and Big bangs around..that takes alot of skill...bleh

Anyways CS is a FPS, this is not. compare something more the same. And have real proof to back up your statments rather then the typical juvnile response.

OMG OMG CS SUCKS ESFRULES SINCE I PLAYED CS AND DIDNT LIKE IT OR SUCKED AT IT SO ILL FLAME AAHH

Whatever. Retarted polls like this irritate me to no end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom