The Disc must die !!!!!!!

Best answers
ok maybe a view other people may have asked this from u but i cant take it any longer ....

the game makes lot of fun, it's great, it's fantastic .. till those disc f*ckers show up.

im terrible sorry but the disc sucks extremly .

if u look at the score ...... good players 30 - 40 frags after 20 - 30 minutes (maybe less than 20 if they are really good ) and disc
lamers 50 - 60 frags under 20 minutes .... uhm sorry but am i the only one who got fed up with that crap ???

so i ask u from the depths of my soul .... make that damn disc weaker (like a normal ki attack) or terminate it from the game !!!!!!!!

so long :S

Best answers
Even though I still own this little candy ASSES :) it is very annoying when some F U C K E R n00b comes along thinkin there "cool" because they can "disc". There just PANSY ASS LITTLE PRICKS. GET RID OF DISCS.

Oh vote for fusions :)

Best answers
yo watch the language man theres no need to swear its only a forum:no:

Best answers
hmm is this a flame i see? vegeta, illl send my monkey and smilley to help u put it out:devgrin:
be nice

Best answers
Disk just needs to be weakened, and slowed, and cause massive damage to whoever uses the things just so noone will touch the friggin things!!!

Best answers
This game is supposed to be DBZ!!

If you take out the discs then you take out a very important part of the show.

First of all, it's Krillin's signature move, second it's used in some of the most important parts in the show, for example when Freeza is cut in half by his own disc.

I say shut up and deal with it, move out of the way, hide, kill the person before he throws it. Its just like AWPers in CS, dodge and then kick his ass and you have your revenge.

Best answers
I understand you're views on the frustration that can be caused by being cut in half. I myself, have died this way quite a few times. However, combating the disk is not that bad, since it is slow and the user can hardly move while it is out, setting them up for counterattack. I feel that the disk is necessary for Frieza and Krillian because a lot of their attacks aren't that strong. However, to provide some balance, I would either require a charging for its creation, just like with Krillian in the early series, or give it a sharp Ki consumption rate. That way people who cheese won't find their tactics so successful.

Best answers
In retrospect Rock, you could be right, but I still think the disk would be ok if it required charging.

Best answers
You should have to chrage up, cuz Krillin does, and you know that Frieza was cut in half, well the peeps that throw it should have to catch it, or be CUT IN HALF!!! MUHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Life's A Bitch, so F U C K U

Best answers
Stop complaining about the discs if u see frieza or whoever with a disc out then its fairly easy to dodge it or teleport away from it unless he's standing right next to you or behind you in which case its the same for every attack if he's behind u and u dont c him then tough shit youre dead you just gotta wait until next version when u get a scouter then this wont happen and everyone (apart from the winging lamers :mumbles SSJ VEGETA:)
will be happy

Best answers
DISCS R FOR FAGGOTS (somethin ur VERY fond of). And the peeps who use em are:

A.) n00bs
B.)Faggs (cough)Mirai USSJ(cough)

or

C.)ALL OF THE ABOVE

NOW STFU, DISCS R FAGGOTYer THAN U, Marai, SOMEHOW!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool a n00b flame war..... /me gets coolant ready

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the iterim might i suggest that anyone using disks is assaulted mercilessly by everyone on the server. I was trying to roast one on Val's but a big bang lamer kept nuking the whole board BUT the discer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom