New Attacks

Best answers
First off ESF team will definately NOT do instant transmission because if u say no ki is used then obviousley everyone will keep usin it,the normal teleport is good enough i think.

I voted for tyhe dragon fist but cant quite remember what it is,is it the move that ryu and ken do in streetfighter the dragon punch.

and khaioken ..hmm if they did do this then i think they should do it differently to what you said,i think the khaioken should take up about 3 quarters of KI and it should be like a 8 to 9 second burst of extreme speed with and a power increase.i suppose it would look cool if the CHAR had like a red beam round him and he started travelling real fast i suppose thatd be kool,but instant transmission definitely not

soz m8.

Best answers
instant transmission would be an attack, not just a tap of a key.
Imagine fighting a strong guy, and he shoots. You use instant transmission but you have to select a number for that. THEN you have to change back to the origonal attack and charge, which by this time, will give him the xtra few seconds he needs to beat you in a power struggle.
Nat as easy as you think...

Best answers
The Dragon Fist is the attack that Goku uses. He jumps in the air, he yells out "Dragon Fist" and the Eternal Dragon (Shenlon) comes out of his fist. The dragon goes through the enemy's body, wraps itself around him, and blows him up. Its a 1-hit kill, but unlike the "Disc" You have to charge it up to full just to use it in the game. You know the yellow line that you see when ur chargin an attack? Well this attack would have it at the end, instead of just a third of the way. So it takes time, but its worth it. I also think that if you use it in a group a peeps, then everyone dies. This attack does not, I REPEAT DOES NOT, hurt Goku in any way, shape, or form.

Let Death Come Upon Us ALL!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best answers
If you don't like instant transmission maybe Goku's teleporting could then just be really cheap, given his mastery over it.

Best answers
WHy are half of these attacks for Goku? Goku already has three attacks. Some like Gohan and trunks only have 2, let them have some (especially considering Kamehameha is almost identical to Masenko and Trunk's fast beam "Buring attack" is pretty pathetic)

Best answers
well gohan and trunks dont really have any other special beams I think, so maybe they can just give them a beam that has an advantage over his other beam like faster and more maneuverable. Wait, dont they have one already?

Best answers
can somone please give a rundown of what each of these attacks are

cause im guessing that all (cept the tranmisson one, & Gohan's Mensko, he done it when he was tinny:shocked:) come from GT?
cause ive seen the Z series

Best answers
i know how instant transmission could work :p when u use the attack u become completely invisible and invulnerable w/ no attacks/powerups/turbo for a short period of time so u can fly around to a safe spot if your hurt or have a low pl except it (like the solar flare) can be used once in a lifetime

Best answers
One word, REGENERATION! It is so cool. But not just for Piccolo and Buu. You forgot that Cell uses it. He regenerated from a single cell then spent 34 episodes talkin about it! :p (hence the fact he's still alive, cause just him walking around would have left cells on stuff. And wasn't 18 covered in cell slime [cells in that slime] when she got blurbed up?)

Best answers
ahhh, good point but I think that cell regenerated from the single cell in his brain/uppertorso, cause when Gohan finally overpowered Cell you saw his body buring away then a single pulsing cell pop.

The point, I think Cell could only regenerate if that one cell was alive

Just my opinion

Best answers
I didn't put cell, because he already has "Gallit gun, Special Beam Cannon, *The Infamous Frieza Disc, Solar Flare, and of course, Kamehameha. HE HAS WAY TO MANY MOVES!!! HE DOESN'T NEED TO HAVE ONE THAT MAKES HIM EVEN GAYER. SO DON'T ASK, ESF WOULD BE RETARDED IF HE HAD THAT!!!!!!!!

Life's A Bitch, So F U C K U

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think cell should have more power like regen, and he should have every attack I mean every attack, but his attacks should be hella weaker. And his disk should fallow my post in "the disk must die!!!!".

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was posted originally elsewhere:

How about other moves. A teleporting strike would be nifty, big elbow, changing with the direction you teleported from, possibly with knockbacks. It would be nice to pound someone and send them careening (sp?) away. It would also be nice to see the lethal double axehandle. (how about doing a "power struggle" with melee attacks? Having an animation for this would rule!) Hell, it might stop Ki/Disk Spamming.

Piccolo also had somekind of fireball from his mouth if i remeber correctly.

Give gohan the killer headbutt!

Finally, how about the infamous powerup attack. When they powerup and everyone who can't hold a candle gets swatted away like flies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its a good idea, charge up for a while and zoom you dash forward at the enemy ,and if you hit him, not to over use this, you lose 7 health.

Best answers
Trunks should know Kamehameha, because he uses it to finish off future cell at the end of the Cell Saga. That way, he'd have 3 beams, small medium, and large (you want rapid shots with that? :) )

I suggested a Gohan headbut in another thread, but I proposed having a ki field around him, and he became a human projectile, power struggles and all. If he get's pushed back to his starting point or cancels, when the opposite is too powerful, he gets hit.

Krillian's disk should be charged, fly straight and not be controllable but be faster and enters power struggles. Also he should have the Kakusen Ha (spelling?) used on Saibamen. Fires a large bomb that explodes and fires one shot for every enemy at where they are standing at the blast. Wouldn't home, because that would be unfair, but still could catch people off guard.

I don't know many of Buu's attacks but the food beam's got to be in there somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom