Servers that do... cool things?

Best answers
As I was playing on one of Val's servers today, watching little Vegeta's zip about and getting hit by a big bang as soon as I spawned every time, a thought occured to me:

This isn't exactly what I was expecting

I see a plethora of non-dedicated servers with the titles of "1 on 1 duels", but that's still not exactly what I am looking for. How about an actual Cell Games? You could have one really good player be Cell, and before the thing actually starts people could just let him kill them a bunch of times to get his PL up. And then start the actual game, with one of each good character (not 7 vegetas plz thx gw) who get to fight him one on one until they all either die or kill him (I guess according to the rules nobody should actually die, so I guess you'd have to play until one side surrenders). Obviously, once the game comes out of Alpha and into Beta, a lot more game options (and as importantly, the unfinished characters BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU) will be completed.

And this leads to my question. Are there or are there going to be any organizations that will be hosting such events? If there are, who are they and how can I get involved?

Best answers
But why only Cell games, whats, just about a Tournament?
8 players...hopefully diffrent (so may wait awhile for more Charakters.), battle 1on1 ....so like the Tournaments in d DBZ

Best answers
yer teamplay needs a common goal or sumthin D:

now its just like deathmatch but u cant kill every1

Ten

Best answers
Friendly Fire would be interesting...for all the people who spam final flashes, suddenly they would have to be more careful..less they want to kill people on there team.

Best answers
If there was only a server side only program available that would allow the hosts to set characters PL levels and transformations. You could pretty much set the game up to go along with any time period in the anime series.

Retired
Best answers
yeah so you can all start at the buu saga :p and not the saiyan saga. if you can set the transformation and stuff. that would be cool. like you can start with 10 million :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom