*.mdl --> *.ms3d converter

Best answers
Does anybody of you know where I can find a *.mdl to *.ms3d converter?

Best answers
This might souns a little ridicoulous of a download but this program can do pretty much asnything u ask it. If u have morpheus download Adobe premiere 6.0 it should be about 60mb. Now when u get the program I will show u how to work it as doing audio stuff is easy and you will not probably use it for video. E-Mail me [email protected]. Oh yeah when u go to install the program will ask u for the cd key. just go into the zip and look at the folders as the cd key will be on one of the folder names just copy and paste it. When searching for it make sure u set morpheus to search for everything then put in Adobe premiere. Do not search under the software category as the program will not show up.

Well I think I have said enough.lol. Good luck

Best answers
ok, adobe premeir 6.0 is a video editor to make music videos and crap. if u want to convert the models, just go to milkshape, then go to tools, then go to halflife, then go to decomplie half life model, then it will break up the model into lots of smd files. then go to file, then go to import, then half life smd, then find the smd woith then name of the model... got it? good...

Best answers
Thanks for the replies! I think this is quite easier than downloading Adobe because I only have 56k :S

Best answers
Silly 16 I am Adobe Premiere Pro user for 2 years now and that program does aduio just as well as it does video. Also the new Adobe premiere 6.0 has more compatibility than any other program except Final Cut Pro. Hell you can even put in MP3 now into the adobe premiere and cubase, along with drummer don't do that.
!6 is right on one thing there are easyer to use programs but like I said if u are using it just for audio the program doesn't get much easier. Just import the files you want(File>Import>File or Folder if u have your songs all in one place) then drag and drop from the bin to timeline. You can add as many tracks of audio As u want and can get rid of the vid widows as you will not be needing. Then just make the timeline window as big as you want. When converting a song just put in timeline then go to Export>Audio and when the save window comes up go to settings and pick what you want the sound to become(type, quality, frequency"standard frequency is 410000", stereo or mono, and even bit rate.)Be careful though as a standard song of 3mb can blow up into like60 or up wit high quality waves. Adobe premiere is always set for very high quality but you can set to unbelievably low quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom