KI Beam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attacks

OK, First I would like to say everyone in DBZ has KI Blasts and a KI Beam. (A beam that they shoot, its shoots a little slower than the right KI blasts but faster than the left one, but is stronger than the right ones.) It has no name its just a quicker, a lot quicker, beam attack. It is usally done while doing a crouching stance. It's also 5x stronger and disinagrates when hit with a stronger beam. It takes no time to charge.

The kayoken, it if gets past 5x there should be a bulked up model for goku. (I'm guessing he's the only one with it.)

Animations

The KI blasts keep shooting from one hand in this pattern rlllrrlllrlrrr and so on, but on the DBZ show the shoot at a constant rlrlrlrlrlrlrl and so on.

Melee moves way to slow to keep up with the show. It should be incresed by 15x. Same with the kicks.

Suggestions

All auras should create a little energy blast around the player that pushes the players within a 5ft. radius. But to make sure this dosent tick people off the auras have to stay for at least 7.5 seconds.

The attacks are getting to big for people with pl over 3mill, the attacks would blow up 7 people standing at least 15 ft away from each other side by side. MAKE RESTRICTIONS.

Make the MP3 player able to be turned on or off in the costumization menu. (By default it's on when someone enters a server, so they start out with a lot of lag and then waste 5-15 seconds to turn it off.)

Best answers
how does turning the mp3 player take 5-15 seconds it takes me about 2,(i just press f2 and hit stop then play the game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom