attacks (even disk) no effect on me

Best answers
have it where at a certain pl you can catch disk. and get a one time use of it while the other person can not shoot a disk till that person dies or shoot that one. And big bang whores. i would love to slap that attack back at you. final flash? slap it to a newb. But to be able to do this. you got to have a high pl. And it takes alot of ki :)

Best answers
teleport should cost more ki then what it does. goku sb way more powerful what it is. make the sb faster and not take any ki. then make a new bar cover the old one letten you pump your own ki into it.

Vassago

V
Good ideas Shade - I'll talk to the guys about them.

I would personally love to be able to slap attacks away. We have talked about it before, but nothing serious came from it. I'll make sure it gets noticed. I like the disk suggestion as well - we might make it to where you have to be SSJ2 or something like that (like gohan did to cells destructo disk). The spirit bomb is lame right now, I agree. For the time it takes to charge up it should be a one hit kill attack. Ill see if harsens can beef up the power or make it charge faster.

Best answers
Whoa Nightsahde Just Like To Say Nice Score.yesterday as i joined a server i seen your score then u went off lol.but good score man cant remember exactle but it was somet l1ke 180 kills 40 deaths.

Anyway good ideas but vass dont tell harsens to make it charge faster cus in the series it takes ages to charge but it is very powerful maybe you should have to be at SSJ3 (if ur gonna do that) or SSJ2 to withstand its power.dont make it charge faster just make it alot i mean alot more powerful.

Best answers
Thanks. hehe i get called a hacker alot cause of scores like that. But anyway. was thinking also about gohan. Gohan could make a energy sheild (think i seen it more then once) And he was able to shoot it to beat garlic jr. Maybe the sheild takes alot of ki but you only take half damage for like 8 secs and then you get to shoot it for med damage. Oh and vass nice hearing from ya man. i see you been hard at work. cell 2 looks awesome. you really do got some skill. (ya given him a ego boost so he can make a perfect...perfect cell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom