Problem With Piccolo

Best answers
hes one of the strongest on the show, im just wondering why hes so weak in the game, like hes my fav. i wanna be him, but i have no chance with vegitas and goku's walking around. do u plan on giving him more moves or making them more powerful? vegita has way more attacks and all his can be one hit killers, piccolos are very rare 1 hit kills

btw... do u need beta testers?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Alpha testers, actually.

While in comparison to the rest of the planet, yes, Piccolo was one of the strongest people. When standing against the Super Saiya-jins, however, he was dwarfed, even by the middle of the series, with USSJ and SSJ2.

Piccolo's a fav with me, too.
Best part of the series is when he's the strongest character, takin on Cell all by his lonesome.

Best answers
Actually, you can win as Piccolo, even against Veges and GoGos. Just use SBC. It charges fast, decent damage, and you can move after fireing. Charge a bit and fire a blast before they get to a minimum to blast ya away. Just keep it up, it's fun to annoy people who are used to heavy cannons. They can't usually cope with a faster fireing and dodgeing person. At hihger power levels, you can do some damage with him.

(one note though, him and Cell should be able to regenerate somehow or another...)

Best answers
Actually, Piccolo is one of the strongest in the game right now, and heres the proof. (BTW, in case you can't make it out, that's me using Piccolo and my score is 111-12 :))

Best answers
i agree with nighthawk.. piccolo is powerful. his SBC can be deadly @ a high PL.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreeing with nighthawk and mislan, I too say that Piccolo is quite powerful. Although I usually don't use him, (go Trunks!) he's still quite good.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
Here's further proof that either I'm the best or Piccolo is very strong. (On Vals server btw, my score 330-32 :))

Best answers
Another cool thing about picolo is when you join a server and everybody is waaay more powerful, just use your eye beam thingee and they will never get a chance to use their high power slow powerup moves cause they'll keep moving and what not

Retired
Best answers
i've never been picollo ;) he sux.(i mean he sux as a person :))

Best answers
ummmm.... his special beam cannon is usually powerful, but there is a bug where it only shoots one of the beams, and not 2, then the blast sucks...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i really hate when that happens.... but all in all piccolo is a good charater if u know how to use him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom