How bout a geomod engine?

Best answers
Hey all I know that the Halflife engine does not have a geomod engine but just imagine it. Red Faction's engine but the fury of beams and blurs that can literaly reform the landscape like i know everyone wants to. Not that this project should be stopped, but sometime it should carry over to an engine that will make our dreams come true.:devgrin:

Vassago

V
Yea I've been talking to Harsens about this idea.

Not sure if we would choose the geomod engine or not though. He is still unsure about changing engines. If we do, it's probably going to be the Geomod (Red Faction) engine, or V12 (Tribes II).

Best answers
I don't say stop the ESF mod and move to the geomod engine, but I am trying to say that keep working hard of the ESF mod and eventually start on the geomod or give it to an idea to some else.:S

BoB

Best answers
My thoughts are to put the idea away and use it once the mod is fully finished and then they can make a whole retail game of it with the Geomod tech or something better by then...

Best answers
k see geo mod may seem cool now but in the meen time you will be seeing the same pattern in explosions circles and rectangles but you know its a good i dea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom