PPL of the Forums.....

Best answers
Well I was About to work on modeling my Mech's new legs and I just noticed that the people on the forums are some of the most intelegent, uniqe , and skilled individuals I hve ever met in my life (so far at least)... if u actually think about it most of the peope here can model, skin/2d gfx, and some even code and some people like me can do multiple things.... but it kinda reminds me of an anime called Neon Genisis Evangelion where all of the kids from Shinji's school are all capable of piloting the Eva's its kinda like the forums are like a feild of people with lost of skills and u just pick the ripest and biggest of the bunch and put um on the team... dont know why i even posted this guess i just did'nt want to forget about it or something.
Oh ya i read the interview and i think that ESF will some day be as popular as CS like maybe by the first Beta, and word of the mod does spread fast about 50% of the gamers at my school have heard and/or played esf and liked it (about 75% of my schools "pop." is a gamer and we have 2100+ students, u do the math) well time to get to work on my mech....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's nice to know that we're thought of in a nice way. :) Thank you for your compliments. I too have noticed that many of the people browsing the forums have some form of artistical (lol, is that even a word? :)) talent. We rule!

Noah
GreenTaco

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom