Fusion Dance !!!!!!!! Kicks Ass

Best answers
I Read The Other Fusions One And vassago Said it Would Be His Way Or No Way.Ok.But Plz Just hear Me Out Anyway.

I Dont know what would happen once they r fused

but too fuse you have to do the fusion dance where like the team could make a combo to do it for example

up,right,down,right,up,right,left,right (while they r doin this the team could like do an animation where if you do the right combo the 2 fighters would do the fusion dance like exactly in time like on the show.

like that and both users have to do the combo within a limit of time like 7 seconds or something and if they get it wrong or dont do it it the time set then they dont get another chance to fuse until next map.

here are some other suggestioons for the ESF team tot hink about

NAMEKS FUSIN

CAN CHANGELINGS (FRIEZA & KOOLA IF U ADD HIM) FUSE

HUMAN FUSION eg KRILLIN & BULMA.lol (if they add bulma cus i heard they was gonna add her )

plz vote on tha poll

Best answers
I think it would be easier to code and less lag-vulnerable to just have an option, like a weapon, that you both had to face each other and hold down. But I'm not sure, not being a coder. :rolleyes:

Vassago

V
I agree with white crab.

More button press means sending more info across the net, therefore creating the possibility for lag. I'm not saying a combo will cause lag (although DMZ lags badly) but it would be easier to do so otherwise.

And I didn't say "my way or no way", so don't shove words into my mouth.

I said thats the way it will be done, because you have to make things even. The way you wanted it was way too mis-balanced.

Best answers
Hello there vassago Since i first started playing ESF and goin in tha forums ive liked you and your work and ive tried to congratulate you and be safe to you the wholetime.but it turns out in most of my post u disagree with me and say my ideas are shit or they will be misbalanced when they r not or that wont work when it could do.you know what forget u and forget ESF in fact when i started playin DMZ about a week ago (notice ive not been in the forum) i began to like it and began too think wtf ESF sucks extremely.so just to let u know i will never be in the forums again and will never have anything to do with ESF because it blows ass the gameplay especially i mean its a n00b game who cant press a key and hold down the mosue button to do a final flash and kill people.but with DMZ u gotta have skill oh & no the combo's dont make DMZ LAG cus most DMZ servers i played on didnt lag.All my suggestions are goin now to DMZ and i hope them the best of luck in their mod.fortuneatley i hope ESF the best in the mod aswell except 4 u i think your mdoels & skins arent worth the look cus they aint gonna be animated good enough wich will wreck it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH J/K

HAHAHAH I Got U There Didnt I vass You Thoguht I Was serioius didnt ya.

lol what a complete jokester i am lol.dont take it serious it was just a joke OK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fusion is too complex for mutiplayer...... so i dont think esf should have fusions..... or if they do just make the fused charaters as secret or normal charaters.....

BoB

Best answers
There are 2 ways you would do it, one is to have the dominant character control the whole new powered up one (e.g. Goku in Gogeta, Picollo from Picollo and Nail (or Kame) etc), and another is (and this is way off) have dominant control character and one arm and the other control other arm...

Vassago

V
Mirai, I hope you ARE joking....

To be honest, I really do like your suggestions. If I were on the other side of this equation (a fan, not dev) I would be asking for the same things. When you work with the HL engine closely, you soon realize its (many) limitations. I didn't mean to make you feel stupid, or to shoot your ideas down, it's just that most things you suggest really do make things unbalanced, or the HL engine can't handle them.

yes, dmz does lag :eek:
I havent found a single server that gives me a ping under 250 (on cable, thats bad). Or a server thats stands for more than 15min :p

I'm not saying DMZ sucks though. It's got a few nice gameplay elements to it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom