I've been banned..

Best answers
From Vals server. Wasn't sure where to post this but here goes :)
I was playing and me and Val got in a power struggle thingy. Val like detonated his between us (because i was winning :) ) so we went at it again. This time val was winning so i pressed the F key to stop flying and promptly drop. The i was hit by somone elses attack and died...He told me if I "pussed out again I would be banned" , and I replied, you did it too. About one minute later I was banned... after val saying bye buh (misspell?) vival.

Can I please be unbanned?? I don't feel i did anything wrong..

Best answers
A lot of people act the same way :rolleyes: people dont seem to understand that the point of the game isn't to die

Best answers
Well the thing is I wouldn't have done it if Val didn't first! If I see somone doing it then i do it back to them. But I never do it first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:sigh: its so annyoying that everyone says they didnt do anything when they get banned...... come on he dosnt ban for the fun of it...... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well I realise that. Just the thing is he did it first (jeeze i sound like a little 4 year old here). And I didn't even say that he did it first in a mean way, just a pointing-it-out way. Then of course I didn't have a chance to explain what I meant...

Best answers
actually it does seem like he bans for the fun of it, it seems whenever he enters a server, everyone stops using disks, big bangs, and anything else that he doesn't like for the day.

Best answers
I wonder why cause I wouldn't (I never use disks) I wouldn't give a rats ass if I would have been banned either

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its aight if you blow up the beam, but val hates
1) dropping down in flight in a PS
2) Disk
3) any probably somemore shit

basically spamming or abusing the games bugs in your favor.

Best answers
I'm 100% with Val on this one. Exploding and running is one thing, cause exploding it is part of the game. Pressing F is kind of cheap, in my opion, I don't think the team meant to let you fall from a ps like that (I could be wrong, happened before).

Haiji, of course people stop discing when Val enters, because it's HIS server, HIS rules, and you can go read HIS motd. That clearly says "Disc=Ban".

Over all though, it's HIS servers, so he can do what he wants. If he wants to ban you cause you looked at that tree kinda funny, then he can. If he wants to ban you for being an un-modeled character, he can. If he wants to ban you for being too strong, guess what? HE CAN! His server, his domain, his lair. Val's servers, Val=GOD! and his admins=demi-GODS!
(lol, I'm funny)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like going in on a different name then ban people when they use disks.... :p

Best answers
Majin (or whatever "M" it is) does that too. He goes in as ESFn00b and keeps an eye out. He went in one day like that, and I was there talking it up, chatting with the other people, and he tells me I should be more discrete about my name! I prefer my way though, that way people's lives are never darkened by disc. I also warn people after 1st offense, unless they are pricks. Maybe I'm too nice... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pardon me for saying but val has been on a power trip laetly. the jerk seems to bann at random.

Heres a funny story i was banned from MY OWN SERVER, for tking in AHL. can you believe that. It was a bot game and i was on a custom map etc.....

Best answers
hibiki he took ur SSJ face and i know how much u were pissed at me when i did that:p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I was reading through a bug list posted in the forum by harsens(i think) and he mentioned that the dropped out of a PS by shutting off flight was MEANT TO BE LEFT IN. Its NOT A BUG. Meaning that its PERFECTLY LEGAL. It's just another way to stay alive, like exploding your ki wave. It's just as cheap, but still perfectly legal an should just be excepted.

So, I'm with you on this one

You should not have been banned.

Best answers
Isn't it possible to say kick someone for 30 min instead? That would still send a strong message and get their attention. Banning's too serious for such a small offence in my opinion - it's so permanent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
banning is the sign of aurthortiy. but it is over reaction. Its like when they gave Jack Nicholsons character in "One flew over the cuckoos nest" a lobotomy. i totaly agree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can do bans that arnt forever... thats what i do.... unless the person keeps comeing back and disking or shit......

ps what are u talking about he hasnt used my ssj's?

Best answers
If dropping was ment to be part of the game, then why does your beam stay up there magicaly so you cant get hit. I wouldnt care if you carried the beam with you and still get hit. Theres a number of things that tick me off, if you just happen to do something that pisses me off, your the one getting pissed on. I dont kick/ban at random, if you all of a sudden see me come in, kick people, then when you rejoin it says invalid pass, its means im doing some testing or ****ing around with the esf team. Servers may not be up for much longer it seams due to problems with the provider, so I suggest you enjoy them the best you can while they are still up. Now excuse me, I have some people to deal with in my server.

Best answers
btw, just for you to know, watch the chat. I dont warn people for something they know they shouldnt be doing. I tell them bye for discing/bigbanging/etc. then they get the boot. When I ban, its a perm, you see its alot easier hitting 0 than 30, one less number to type. My admins on the other hand, are a bit different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom