I have only ONE suggestion..

Best answers
Make being a SSJ a possibility! Oh and don't make it so hard to turn into a SSJ like in the DMZ mod. No one likes doing somethin hard, that just really sucks... (btw dmz really sucks compaired to this mod. w00t for ESF!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wth? going ssj in dmz is uber ez....... but pc said he wants to do it like dmz but they wouldnt get the code done in time.........

Best answers
PLEASE do not do it like DMZ! Its way to hard! I have never been able to turn into a SSJ, out of all the times I tried I never have been able to and never will. I beg of you make it real easy to turn into a SSJ. Like when you press the "I" key you will turn into one, or hold it down to make your SSJ power higher. Just an example...

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what are you talking about man, we have something totaly different planned. We do not use key combo's sheesh

Vassago

V
Don't worry, going SSJ isn't going to require button combos. lmao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope fully it wont be too easy i want it to be a challenge! but i think it would be better if once you achive the challenge of going to the different LEVELS of SSJ it would be easy to change so like a one button press. Going SSJ in a power battle would just 0wN!(Judges Idea I LIKE IT!)

BrunO

Best answers
Man trying to turn into a ssj in DMZ is soooo hard. I got my power level to 8000 and I STILL couldn't do it. I did right left back forward then ki blast but i never saw no yellow bar. Man its lame. They say you do it at 5000 but I couldn't even do it at 5000. Wheres that danged yellow bar!! I hope its not hard with esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i hope its not as hard as DMZ the amount of time it takes to get your PL to that level is just annoying!

BrunO

Best answers
Ok, from what I understand...you can do it at 5000 but it'll be really hard. The higher your pl is, the easier it is to do. That's what I read on the DMZ forums....and our SSJ transforms will be nuthin like DMZ's so stop worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom