Evil model's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I think the evil model's should be more buff, like hell, and have torn clothing. Kinda like there on drugs. So it will be able to tell the difference from good and bad.

2. If that's a bad idea, then what about make the normal model's get broken clothing at 80%, small holes and rips, 60%, more and bigger holes, 40%, top of model ripprd to screds and blood on faces and some on chest, 20%, more blood when in stance have arm on chest and a deep breathing motion. (this is mostly for skinners and animaters.)

Well what do you think, BTW can you tell me how to make a pic go under my nickname?

Best answers
I don't really like either. Maybe have bad with darker colored clothes or red aura like many suggested.

Best answers
yes i agree, the best thing to do would be to make it red and blue auras

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that would suck because what if a good Goku uses a kayoken and he has the red aura his team would kill him then plus it would keep the game far away from the show.

Best answers
First Kayoken isnt in the game. Second you've got to balance the fact that it has to be realistic to the show but also making it different and fun. Firing blasts of at everyone you meet until you get lucky and hit someone on the other team isnt fun. By adding red auras for evil and blue for good you keep it in the show (the fact they have aura's) but also make it fun as game by knowing who youve got to kill

Best answers
Why don't they use Z fighters Versus Evil.
Evil has some good char like Brolli
ect. :devil:

Best answers
I'm pretty sure I've heard ESF members denying the possibility of character/team restriction. Furthermore, I think popular opinion is against it as well. The aura idea seems to be mainstream by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom