New Fanfic

Best answers
ok fanfic... erm... fans: me and Arthos Returns are making a story this is a place for me and arthos to write it, put your comment in if you want, just use normal text. it is set in an alternate universe during the buu saga, starting a couple weeks before the tournament. me and arthos will write in bold italic underlined text. so you can tell what the story is and isnt. if you want to join, just post an idea or two, and we'll consider it.

cast of charectors:
Nabollo - android-saiyan
Arthos - cyborg radioactive bounty hunter saiyan
Kyren - (you guessed it) saiyan
and teh normals of DBZ.

i might have missed a few, but arthos can correct my mistakes.

arthos, begin the story!

Best answers
ok, new rule: in order to not clutter up the fourms Email either arthos or myself for suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far its been the normal saga of DBZ, Goku had died and gohan killed cell. This replaces the buu saga but is based loosely on it. in this Babadi fails to reawaken buu

Kyren is a Psionic Super saiyan PSSJ who was trained by aliens to allow his mind to ascend to and bring his PL up with it

Nabollo is a android saiyan created by Dr Gero to defeat goku but takes his personality and splits, is on some planet in deeps space and thinks there are no more saiyans

Arthos is a SSJ2 nearing his next level who happens to be not only a bounty hunter but partialy cybernetic. he is hunting Kyren.

Kyren was on earth for a week. He had settled down at a boarding house. "High school" Kyren mutters as he gets on his hover bike and rides to Orange High.

Best answers
He didnt want to fly, as not to reveal his identity. he then felt somthing, it was a power that dodnt seem in place, and it was going in the same direction. he looks up, and a yellow streak is across the sky.

excuse the type-os its 3 am where i am

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stick to your own characters but i will continue from here(BTW i also control Arthos but he comes later)

"Wonder who that is." He looked up and watched for a moment. He knew it was someone, but had no idea. "The Conclave told me there wasn't anyone of great power here. I Guess they were wrong. He is going to Orange high, Perhaps i could keep and eye on him." As he walked into Orange High, he saw Gohan and sensed the energy he felt before coming from him. He went to his first class and found that Gohan was there, 2 rows in front of him.

Kyren Wears a long trench and has white hair(he is a full blooded saiyan but isnt normal hes a PSSJ)

Continue. Take all the relevant characters and RP as them under the circumstance Anynew ideas or character(as Nobollo sai) email them to me Or Nobollo

Best answers
Meanwhile, deep in space, on planet Furiza 13, the last of furiza's followers are being mutilated by a saiyan. "Damn, this is boring." says Nabollo. all of a sudden, he feels a spike in the Ki lines. "What is that?!?" he goes in the direction it seems to eminate from... "could it be another saiyan?"

note: Nabollo does not know any other saiyans exist. and cannot go super saiyan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kyren had a dark mysteryous look about him. Gohan noticed something familiar in him but didn't say anything. Kyren mostly kept to himself but decided to begin talking with Gohan, find out a little more about him. "Hey. Hows it going?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Hmmmm, a lead." Arthos was in deep space. He had found the his target might be on a blue rock called Earth. "I wonder how much of a challange this guy is."

Retired
Best answers
meanwhile on a planet called Dragonaza, a young warrior named Judge was fighting savage beasts. the planet Dragonaza was empty an almost all the villagers died cause of a meteorshower, Judge didn't cause he has a great power. suddenly he too felt a Ki spike. it was a great power. he took an old spaceship and flew to the direction where he felt the Ki.

(more on the great power Judge has later)
hey nabolla, arthos allowed me to write here too :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos felt a ki from a nearby planet he was passing, rather on a ship leaving the planet. It was similar to saiyan but wasn't. "Hmmm, probably some half breed. I'll stay on course." At first he thought it might be the target but knew better.

Best answers
Koblano had been flying in his space pod for quite some time now...
"Man, when is this ever gonna end! I've been in space for far too long!"
After having his home planet destroyed by frieza (planet vegeta) then his new home destroyed (planet namek) Koblano was not very happy.

It's been 9 years since he lived on Namek...

All of a sudden, he feels a HUGE shimmer down his spine...

"what the heck was that? Whatever it is it's powerful..."

"I wonder..."

And with that he redirected his spaceship towards...planet earth!

Best answers
although Nabollo can't sense Ki, he is sensitive to large amounts of it. and that what he felt... a large concentation of power in the way he was going. Nabollo does not have a space ship, so a space suit would have to do. upon his arrival of the blue mudball called earth, there was to be a tournament. with so many people with high power, it'd be nice to enter.

Retired
Best answers
While flying in his spaceship, Judge felt awesome powers heading to Earth. "what the.......did more guys feel this power i'm sensing from another planet?" BEEP BEEP. Judge needed to land on a nearby planet to refill his spaceship, it was an old spaceship so it needed more fuel. Judge landed on a dark planet and walked out the spaceship. if he would find some crystals he would be back on his way. he tried to sense the crystals and walked into the direction where the crystals were lying. Suddenly a massive PL was reaping through the sky and heading for Earth. man these guys better be my friends cause it would get really dangerous. it was one of the guys that he felt that was heading for Earth before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:rolleyes:

and thats all im going to say..........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan and Kyren started talking. Mostly about where they live and that kind of bull. But then Kyren brought up the power he felt within Gohan. Gohan was startled by this. he asked "How do you know?!?" Kyren said, "I will demonstrate, Is there a place far from people to disturb." "Yes." They met where Gohan trains. "Demonstrate." "That i will." With that Kyren slowly powered up. Mind and body. He began to exponetialy increase in powerlevel, slowly. Finaly it peaked and he, Became a Super Saiyan. "Whoa." But he kept going. His hair began to glow blue in pulses. Slowly the pulses grow faster and faster. Finaly in a bright blue flash, Goldish sparkles flood off Kyrens hair, Revealing a light blue mop of hair. "What are you?!?" "A Psionic Super saiyan."

Retired
Best answers
Judge finally had enough crystals to commence his journey."ARGH!!!" Judge suddenly felt a great Powerlevel from Earth. "Damn this really have to be my friend, or i can be in big trouble". Judge ran to his ship and suddenly a guy was standing in front of him. "out of my way!"
"hmm now why would i do that" said the strange man.
"cause i need to get to earth, now get away!"
Judge walked past him and suddenly Judge got punched on the ground. "WTF, why did you do that!"
"i don't want you to leave"
"ok then we'll fight" judge said with some excitement in his voice.
Judge felt that his PL wasn't great so he didn't need his great power. suddenly he charged up, and his muscles got bigger. and his PL was rising rapidly. "hmmm maybe i do need my power" judge mumbled. they started fighting and Judge blocked his attacks, and suddenly the guy hit Judge. "OK that's it!!!".
Judge was standing there and started to glow. his clothes were starting to move thnx to the wind that was going up. His hair turned white, his eyes turned black. the ground started shaking.
"what......are you......"
"your worst nightmare, i'm a Super Dragon"
"you're still gonna burn" said the guy and he attacked Judge.
Judge blocked everything with one arm and suddenly Judge punched him in the stomach, and then hitting him in the face. the guy fell down. he was outcold or dead, cause Judge didn't feel his PL anymore. Judge changed back to normal and ran to his spaceship and went to earth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After finding out about the tournament, Gohan and Kyren travel to tell the Z fighters. Goku contacted them and informed them that he was coming to fight in the tournament. Stopping at each spot, to tell all of the tournament. They were all curious to Kyrens prensence, Asking who he was. He explained with a small demonstration of his powers. As the tournament came near all eyes were not on Gohan, but Kyren. Well its sure gonna be a show.

Retired
Best answers
judge approached Earth and landed there.
"what a nice planet. it's been a long time since i've seen such a planet"
he landed in the grass far from people. and he flew up leaving his ship behind. suddenly he felt a power. and flew to it.

Best answers
Nabollo then walked on to the tournament scene and commented on Kyren's power. "You're pretty strong, what's your name, and who's the freak in the green?" with a confuzzled look on his face, Gohan replied "I'm the GREAT SAIYAMAN!"
to that Nabollo replied "Right... wait, saiyaman... like a saiyan!?!?"
Kyren put his hand on his face "i told you that name was crazy. But you never listen to old Kyren."

the kyren part was directly from Arthos Returns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom