eye lasers too strong!

Best answers
eye lasrers are to strong the second someone attacks u with them ur dead. they shud be weaker or just not included

Best answers
piccolo needs some kind of good attack the rest of them are weak!!!

Best answers
arrgh...damn piccolo haters. First off, the eye beam isn't strong, it sucks. Ppl can shoot me for days wit eye beams and not hurt me...and his "other" attacks don't suck, they're actually quite powerful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolos eye lazers dont even hurt you if you have a larger PL (quite an amount larger) than the attacking Piccolo so i dont really see the problem with them!

But i think Piccolos Model is to small for him and Piccolo Should be slightly stronger.

Best answers
Aieeeee!!! You ppl must not of seen my damn post and screenies in the other topic. The one where I use Piccolo and get 200+ kills with him and own the server everytime. There is nuthin f'in wrong wit Piccolo!!! You ppl just don't know how to use him right.

Best answers
well hold on a sec. im not a piccolo hater i just think that if you enter a game regardless of your power level the second you get hit with th lasers you are finished thats all im sayin. but you are right piccolo does need better attacks

Best answers
EYELASERS SUCK ASS!!!!!! I mean, come on, ITS BY FAR THE WORST MOVE IN THE GAME!! IF PICCOLO JUST HAD EYELASERS, I COULD OWN HIM WITH BUU!!!!! ITS THE "WEAKEST" F**KIN MOVE IN THE ENTIRE GAME, so start practicin, n00b.

Best answers
why say that? we're talking about the same thing. piccolo isnt lame the special beam cannon attack is one of the best there is. SHUT UP!

Best answers
Are you retarded? Or are you mistakening the names of moves? Even if you had 15 million PL and you used a full charged Special Beam Cannon on me, I would:

A.) Get hit by it and take, oo, I don't know.......50 damage?

or

B.) Teleport out of the way

So, plz, STFU for your own good, SUPER-N00B!!
Cuz clearly you don't know WTF your sayin, OK?*

*=Anything not OK, I dont want to hear from your candy ASS!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best answers
i could use goku,picc,trunks,vegeta, hell i use gohan and beat some people. It all depends on skill. and beam cannon is better then what you people think it is. vegeta shoot big bang at me?? well let me get picc. Remeber damage is not everything. it is the speed of being able to shoot the shot and also the ki being used.With this in mind. i also like burning attack way it is. it is a fast shot and does not use super amount of ki. People thought i was cheating cause i was shooting a final flash in 2 point 5 secs. shows what they know. Now want me to back all of this up? go one on one with me. Till then. stop calling people newbs cause the game is not even fin yet and already people are being a ass to others. Most of you not been a fan as long as few of us that has been here when this game was not looking all that great. (no powerstruggles flash effects nothing. hell a kama hitten someone looked like a nade) i remeber alot of people calling the game gay and stupid. But the few of us that has been here that long do not call you guys newbs or make fun of you. But you know what we get called cheaters newb or hackers by everyone else. I had to take a break from esf because i was always getten kicked from severs. (shakes head) so keep the peace.

On the fin note. No matter how good you think you are there is always someone better out there. (i found out the hard way with pcjoe but dont worry he will get what is coming to him. I say that because me and joe are friends. If me and him ever on a team you better watch out hehe.) If people would stop trying to make there own skill feel better by puttin others down games would be alot better then what they are today

Best answers
Thank you for that. i admit i am fairly new to this game but i have been playing online games for a VERY long time. You always get people like vegeta being arseholes.
anywho, maybe i didnt put my argument into the right context so here we go again.

fire up the game. join a server. get into the action. on the other side of the map is someone playing as piccolo. zap he hits me with eye lasrers. i hit Q and teleport all over the map but he still has me in his sights. bang im dead.

right now then i've had a thought about this whole thing. they should be included but have some sort of time limit usage to the attack. say like an over heat clock. whereby you cant use the attack untill the bar goes back to normal.

sounds fair?

Solid_Rock

S
One thing you could do that is true to DBZ (couse it isnt now) is to heavely shorten the lenght of the eye laser couse in the show and the games it just when a few meters...

Best answers
If you had 15 mill pl and hit someone wit SBC, it would insta gib somebody. I get around 3-4 mill and insta gib wit it so I know if I had 15 mill it would insta gib, dependin on the other person's pl.

Best answers
WTF, are you makin up words again? LAFF. Why u peeps think that "Eyelasers" are the DEVIL. :devil: They do like 5 damage every 10 secs he shoots it at you. In my opinion, its a waste of a move......

Best answers
[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta your really god-damn annoying. All you do is mouth-off.

Anyway eye-lasers are VERY strong if your power level is smaller then the piccolo doing it, its more like 10 damage every second. The only defence is either dodge like hell or go turbo. Unless your me and i just kill em :)

Oh by the way I cant believe you dont know what insta gib means lol its probably one of the most used phrases in FPS. its been around since, like, Quake, possibly before.

Best answers
people dont get power from the eye laser dont think. so it kinda makes it even. and i have had it where the laser have not hurt me at all. You all got to remeber the game is not fin. hell not even in beta. So we cant get piss with it. When the game is done. it is going be the one of the BEST dbz game on the net. How do i know this? i have fate in the game. I mean the team talks to us and does not be a ass to us no matter how much people are to them and get piss with the game. Got to remeber it is a honor to play this game. Not a right

Best answers
Piccolo Laser, strong or weak? I'd say neither, it's versitile! the eye laser is the most effective quick long range attack. It's instantenous, has laser point (hee hee) accuracy, and you can move while using it. Not only that, the slow but steady damage can go unnoticed by your oppent (unless you're in a duel). It's absolutly perfect for disc spammers cause you can dodge the disc and keep hitting them from a distance.
Does this make it too powerful? No. Once noticed or attacked by a non disc user, a potential spammer will have to give up. The target could move behind a mountain, or come up close and start attacking with rapid shot or more powerful beams.
In conclusion the eye laser is very useful, however, it can easily be countered, so it should not be condemned as being too powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom