The Ultimate explosion

Best answers
I MEAN OWE......me and my brother was on a LAN on ESF and

We both had about honestly 10mil each...i was Vajiita and he was Gokuu...... i fired Final at him and he fired Kame wave

>>>>>>>>( ) ( )<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Kame Final Flash

They hit together and they just LOCKED there......we was there for about 10 mins....when it got pushed to far towards one of us...we let go of mouse to let it come back a bit....then when we finally had enough i pressed turbo.....( A TRICK JUDGE TOLD ME :) )

And i Blasted the whole ball at him......we was on SWISS cheeses CELL ARENA......every think on the map got blew up....the ring...the stone arch and the tanks and jeeps...plus we both got killed.........my power level jumped to about 15 to 19 million.

it was so cool

Best answers
yeah I heard other people do the same, too bad you cant pull this off playing with others cause they'll just interfere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont bother pressing turbo, its already on and i own from the start.

Best answers
WAIT a minute did i herte you right ??? you can blow stuff up on the swiss cheese maps??? like
the map ???

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had somethin like this too... was sooo cool.

It was in my own server in there were three ppl. I got in a PS with one of them and then one helped me by doin a final flash against the beam towards him and at the other side of the beam a guy did that too so the 4 of us were pumping everyting we got in that beam.... 4 minutes.... at that point they started to put their turbo on. 30 sec later we needed to do that too. then another 30 sec later we won.... The explosion was HUGE

That's what they call: gameplay :)

Greetz Naz

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
say hello to off topic :0)

Best answers
HEY HAZ I THINK I WAS ONE OF THEM!!!! :D yeah im always the big powerstruggle guy :D but whats funny is when peopel interfier and one of us dies the beam blows us and everyone else dies :D so they are better off geting way from us and leting us fight and die... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom