one player?

Best answers
No its a dam shame to i think thier planning 2 though I just hope they dont make it a story mod like dmz are going 2 ;)

Best answers
i would love to see a single player mod for this
it would be more to the one thing go through defeat monster's increase power level fight a major bad guy with super high power level
though that would be quite fun =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I would like to see a One player mode but im not too worried if i dont i Just Would like a Training Mode.

like Master Roshi Teaches you wat to do then you Copy Him, then as you progress it gets harder then you enter the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Train with Him, Piccolo or some one else, NOW THAT WOULD 0wN!

BrunO

Best answers
You would have to have some serious Ai coding for that. I mean for enemies to know when to dodge and jump/teleport that would be really hard to code. I mean its just the computer not a real person, like in half life sp if u throw a gren at a hgrunt they dont jump out of the way. They may run but not always sometimes they just stand their and shoot till their gibbed!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the AI coding would just be TOO much! But i dont think it would be to hard to make a Taining Mode even if there was just a voice over. But a training mode would help out all those n00bs that just Disk or BigBang it would teach them more skills! (or should i say the basics of ESF!)

BrunO

Best answers
The AI coding wouldn't be too much they could just further code akimbots. Teleporting isn't needed but they could just make the bots faster do more damage and have more ki. That would make it harder and would make you think they were smart.

I'd rather have them do cut scenes for that, because thats when it would be too much coding. To tell certain player models to say stuff and to have certain attack at certain times(if you think about it, thats not too much either)

They could make several diff. earth maps then connect them all and having certain people attack at certain times, wouldn't be too hard and they could even have the travel to0 namek just make it something like a mono rail then allow for peeps to save and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom