Who says Gohan is too weak??

Best answers
For everyone who says Gohan is too weak, I'll have to prove you wrong like I did wit Piccolo. Today on Val's League Server I went 234-42 with Gohan, yes Gohan. I would've taken a screenie but all of a sudden while I was owning foo's the map changed and I crashed, but fear not!! I will play wit Gohan again sometime and take some photographic evidence. But this just go to show that's it's all in how you use the characters. Now, for all you Krillen haters out there.....:p

-[gF]-Tien

G
yeai checked your right, he deservess more moves though

Best answers
hasnt Gohan always kept up with the Z warriors in Dbz?
he kicked ass in the cell saga
in ESF
Gohan has the ki blasts Mesenkohan (Spelling) and the Kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i just had this discussion with my bro i think that all those Vegeta Lovers need to try other players, it depends on how you play you could get krillin up to the PL of deafault Gokuu if you wanted all it would take is time and skill!

BrunO:devil: :devil: :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
masenko is 2 week but when he gos ss its all over

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
masenko is one of his and piccolos trademark moves
notice how strong it was when he fired it at frieza form3
:yes:

Best answers
He also has shield attack which proves good in melee and when a beam u know u cant block is heading ur way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. mensenko kills depending on PL.... Good for PSing if you ask me :D Shield attack = good map killer :D:D:D

Best answers
Yeah, shield blast can completely own an entire map, including u. The only prob is u run out of energy when you absorb a massive attack, which completely sucks. SSJ goha is identical to SSJ goku, cept gohan has more moves, simple as that, so i dont see why people think he is weak cuz i used to play as him all the time. But is it true shield can crash the servers, cuz it has never happened to me and i use shield all the time.

Best answers
from the ways ive played and the things ive seen im going to put it as simply as possible. Any body can make any charecter the best. any body can also make any charecter suck. my point is that charecters are either good or bad simply based on the amount of time you put into them, not the move sets.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please never bring back dead topics. This one is over a year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom