ANOTHER COOL explosion story

Halogen

H
I was fightign someone at my server. I was GOku and he was vegeta. I was very powerful and he had just joined. I powered up my kamayama and he fired his final flash at full power. we collided and his beam at first raped mine and pushed me all the way back till i was a cem. from death. Then i hit my turbo button and i start inching my way foward then all of the sudden i glow really bright and everything shakes and my beam shoots foward. I beat him and i look and im super sayin. Then i get some error thing and the whole server crashes. Anyway the whole screen just lit up and it was a sight to see wish you guys where there. Anyway it was weird and fun and i thought i should share right now since my server crashed anyway. Well cya.O_O

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You retold that very well despite the fact that you cannot go SSJ. You made that part up, didn't you <Politely smacks Halogen> didn't you? <smacks Halogen once again>
As neat as it would be for that to happen, don't get people's hopes up, we are all impatient enough for 3.0. :S :S :S :S :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow thats amazing cause U CANT BE SSJ!!!!!! dumb ass dont lie.....

Best answers
It's not the SSJ part that I think is funny...it's the fact that he said he hit the turbo button while he was ps'ing. lol, you can't hit the turbo button to power up while your power struggling :p

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa... Stop flamming guys, hes only messing around... He might have the SSJ script or something... Or he might just be dickin around(which is perfectly fine, just as long as hes not an asshole)

Best answers
he int lying i know for fact only because it happend to me i was hveing so much fun with a 60 ilion power level and i was vegeta and shot a full power final flash at my bot and he bursted a huge kamehameha wave he was at 70 milion power most likly he fired ill i wa almost dead but then i went turbo time the screen shook and went ssj and blew everone up and the the server said requesting blah blah blah failed to recieve it is a glitch but fun to do it note my bots works with the new moves

Halogen

H
Well im not dicking around i do have the ssj scripts, and it was what happened. I dont know if it was the scripts or what but it was cool. And 1 more thing stop hating all you people that where yelling at me im just trying to have a little fun and share my cool story. Thanks for all the peaple that didnt rip on me. P.S. i can find a server to play on, it there any on WOn. I usually have to make my own, but would preffer not to. :tired:

Best answers
Jolt.uk has a server that pretty fast at least for Euro/uk players.

Go check it out if theres noone on it just go there it will fill within a few mins

and yeah its on won

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom