Who says Krillen is too weak??

Best answers
Ok, as I did wit Piccolo and Gohan I'm doin wit Krillen, proving to the world that these "sorry" characters can and in fact do own ppl when used right. This pic shows my Krillen ownage of Val's league server. My score was 68-28 (do to the fact I had school in 40 min) So anyways, all I'm pointing out is that no char really sucks. (yea, more attacks would be nice)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
gohan and krillin sux ass, u get beat up by anyone, until u get a bit stonger , u only beats those who come in game and get smashed up by those stronger.

Too bad that we dont see shit on the picture u attached

-X-

Best answers
The title of this topic should be, Who thinks Krillen isn't finish?

They obviously are not finished, so lay off 'em.

Also nighthack, your screenshot is blury as shit.

:rolleyes: newbie posters :rolleyes:

:pjk:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh dude first off krillin does suck ass right now. 2nd u must be playing with hella n00bs cause the only time ive ever seen u in Vals server u were getting 0wned hardcore style.

-[gF]-Tien

G
playin krillin aint the same without his model/skin =(

-X-

Best answers
Uh, 1m4 0wn y0 455, who r u talking to?

Best answers
Anytime anywhere punk...I'll take you wit Krillen and whoop your ass. You only see me wit noobs at the end because everyone leaves after a couple of hrs of play. It's you mofo's that don't know how to play the game, always saying ppl suck (granted, Krillen does fly slow) but I bet half you bitches are pussy big bangers or disc spammers. And you got the nerve to call me a noob?? Like I said, bring it. And the pics wouldn't be so fuzzy if I didn't have to shrink them down to 10k just to upload them.

Ten

Best answers
/me throws kitty litter at the flamer Down flamed down! :D

Anyways eventully its possible with gohan to somewhat own. Though it takes a long time just to get powerful enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom