ITs ME agian and i Have another killer story

Halogen

H
Alright dont worry you guys will like this one. I was fight at my server which i had to make cause i could not find anyone to play with, so anyway. It was me agianst 2 other guys and they where both vegitas. Well i was very, very powerful and they where just starting out. So i turbo and light up and turn ssj [have scripts] and fly up in the air. I stop dead in the air and look around and there both right next to each other and about to fire at me. So i charge up really quick, right when im at full power the first one fires a fully powered final flash at me. I quickly charge my power and fire right back and catch it seconds before it hit me. At first it was overwhelming but i soon got control. Then the 2 vegeta fires his final flash at me and all the 3 beams collide and make a huge power ball. they start to gain on me but i soon hit the turbo button and start to push it back. I push it back all the way to the end, when some dick joins the server and fires another final flash at me. I have to press f to drop to the ground so he misses. It worked but i lost the beam fight. Right when i reached the ground i teleported in the air and fired a kamayama with turbo on and gave it all i got. The first guy tried to stop it by firing some pink beam at me [not sure what its called] Right when it hit my beam it didnt do nothing, didnt even slow it down. Then the other dick that ruined the fight shot 1 at me and hit my beam agian to powerful and my beam just kept gogin straight for vegeta. When he fired his final flash that slowed it down. All 4 of us where in a power struggle till i just turned up the juice and push it all the way foward. Anyway when i finally won there beams all shot back to them and made a huge explosion and caused server to crash. Well thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed. Come play on my server its name is Halogen and its not deticated so look for it during the nighth when ill be on. Well 1 guy got picks of the whole thing and hopefully he will share them with you guys. Ill keep playing and sending out these cool stories. :p

Best answers
you never seem to run out of ki.....and your servers always crash...interesting.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 things......

1. im sure we all dont care what u did on ur magic server

2. even if we care this isnt really the right part of the forums to do this..... shouldnt this be in off topic?

Halogen

H
i know my server crashes alot and it crashed today when i fired a kamayama and for some reason it just crashed kinda weird. Anyway it froze and i had to push the reset button. When i tried to turn comp. back on its said cant find the data, said that cant find windows or something i was really worried. This game has caused my comp to crash to many times. I hope in the new versions they fix the bugs which makes you crash when you have a big fight or explosion its kililng my comp. But dont worry im not goign to stop playing i just hope i dont serously screw up my comp.

ps. I need a gohan and krillin model and where do you get the ssf scripts there not working anymore and i guese i should get them agian.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was there i have pics to ill be posting them soon

Best answers
dude, esf has never once crashed with me. i play it all the time. if esf can crash your computer, all you have is an expensive paper weight. get a new comp. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO ONE CARES IF UR SERVER CRASHED FROM A BIG EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
stop flaming hibiki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u call that a flame? :p that was nothing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something like that happened in 1.9 with me. it was very amusing. too many vegetas big banging for me to pull it off again.

Halogen

H
Thanks to F.M. we got some killer pics [thanks dude your the coolest]. Anyway i hope you guys believe me know its me up there in the air.

ps QUIT FLAMING

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom