New SSJ Script Models Poll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should I include the old SSJ models from ESF 1.9a??? I have figured out how to animate them, so they will work!! :) But, I'm gonna inlude many more new models also, so I was just wondering if I should add these in too!!

Best answers
no old models....they suck....some more models would be good, but whats about the sounds?They are "overtuned" is this the english word? TO LOUD, SCRATCHING, know what I mean? I've made a KaiohKen sound that's pretty cool..*G* so ICQ# 113142617 if you are interested..(I could make some more sounds, if you want to.) So here's you feedback, give me one too. Please. Cya

Best answers
Why do you persist in your 'SSJ Script'? It is bulky and annoying (though I do like the models :) and it makes people look a few spoons short of a soup course when they start saying they are SSJ or Perfect Cell on the game channels. When the ESF team finishes transformations, your script will be obsolete and you will be left with very little recognition for your short-winded work.

All in all, I like the models you did, I merely think you should ask the ESF team if they are interested in using them for their transforms, not implementing a rather ugly script.

Best answers
i think u should just stick to the new ones, i know i sent u the ssj trunks i edited, but i just worked on a USSJ Trunks that his bigger muscles and that crazy ass look in his eyes, heres the pic
USSJ Trunks
its alot bigger now, if u'd like to use it in ur script just email me again and ill send it to u

[email protected]

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The script idea is alright...I suppose.

I personally never use them, I only download em for the models.

They're very pointless, in my opinion.

Best answers
dont see a difference? r u looking at the one at the bottom of the page? thats the one im talking about

-[gF]-Tien

G
you should definetly add a bebi vegeta to the script
my clan has one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom