ok, post a reply with a number...

btw: you can choose more than one...

(1) -|DbZ|- Android 16

(2) Judge

(3) SPiN

(4) -|DbZ|- Piccolo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0 cause we dont need any of there egos to get any bigger....

Best answers
children, cover your ears, its more gay hibiki talk.... you know what hibiki, your the leader of a gay mod, and u dont do anyhting for it.... so before u talk crap, you should learn to do something useful besides talk shit...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i kinda liked the one that Buu showed me through aim. although he has yet to post it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
talking shit? wtf i never said "ah they all suck just like dbz 16"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really. kickass sigs bro. oh did i tell you that i map. yes i do. Im working on a map right now, based on the part where buu hatchs. (With the expended shell and all.) itll be good, buts its been awhile since i made maps.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by |DbZ| Android16
children, cover your ears, its more gay hibiki talk.... you know what hibiki, your the leader of a gay mod, and u dont do anyhting for it.... so before u talk crap, you should learn to do something useful besides talk shit...

DBz you seem cocky enough about your self right now. how bout me aand you have an image battle on this forum and we will hold a poll in a new topic. if you accept it will gain more respect for you if you don't it will just make you look like a pussy.

Ohh yeah as for hibiki i totally agree with you on the ego thing. They don't need to get any bigger. cockiness on the other hand is always usefull.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If dbz accepts the rules are as follows

Image size : ANY SIZE
Outside programs : ANY YOU PLEASE
Filters : If you want
Image Style : Any you want(you can already guess i;m going with 3d art)

After your done posta new topic and i will post mine. then the users will post for the image with the most skill invovled

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dint make sigs naymore so dont put my name on any "shit" topic .. lol

Hibiki if u dont like these kind of topic dont even post in them, ur annoying.

Best answers
1, 2, and 3 are the best, once I get better, I'll be up there :)

Retired
Best answers
now i look at the sig i posted. hmmmm i guess sonic wasn't the best choice, but anyway i don't care about polls like this. it's stupid! i know android kinda fell behind the other poll. but what does it matter?? there were a total of 14 votes out of over 300 people!!! even if i had like 10 votes, it would say SHIT. i don't care if all you guys here say all my sigz suck! i like 'em and if someone wants me to make one, i'm happy to make one. i don't care what other people think. so all stop bein a lil childish here. cause this won't say anything. people have other taste so if everybody here votes for spin that's fine, maybe someone else wants to vote for me or android cause they think ours is better, but they just don't vote, you guys know what i'm sayin'

Ten

Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
now i look at the sig i posted. hmmmm i guess sonic wasn't the best choice, but anyway i don't care about polls like this. it's stupid! i know android kinda fell behind the other poll. but what does it matter?? there were a total of 14 votes out of over 300 people!!! even if i had like 10 votes, it would say SHIT. i don't care if all you guys here say all my sigz suck! i like 'em and if someone wants me to make one, i'm happy to make one. i don't care what other people think. so all stop bein a lil childish here. cause this won't say anything. people have other taste so if everybody here votes for spin that's fine, maybe someone else wants to vote for me or android cause they think ours is better, but they just don't vote, you guys know what i'm sayin'
Goes to Judge for realizing this isnt a race to be the best like most other people think. Most of the people here are freaks about sigs. You make em for people so what does it make you better or cooler? NO, Anyways I noticed the DBZ clan always stirs up trouble here or spams constantly...imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom