Spirit Bomb too weak

Best answers
I think the spirit bomb should be stronger. I'll sit there and charge, and charge, and charge,and.......................................................................................................................................charge but then when the awsome attack if at full i get a large sphere full of an extremely small amount of blue fart gas. Maybe its just me but that thing is just too weak. does anyone else agree are am i just a power freak

Best answers
no way nighthawk i was just trying goku for the first time and i come to the conclusion it is useless and almost impossible to get fully charged next to the kamehameha
my pl was 4.5mill

Best answers
yeah your usually dead befor you can get the shot off no matter what you pl

Best answers
then don't choose goku, he sux.. also in the cartoons..

just take veggie, he's te strongest with his finalflash and other attack.

just accept it :)

or get a higher PL.
oh yeah, you where trying goku for the 1st time, and you already had al pl of 4.5mil? that's funny.. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no goku dosnt suck... u just have to know how to usse him..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya gotta agree its way to week and the radius of the explotion is to small for the amount of time it takes to charge (im on about minimum charge)

BrunO

Best answers
Spirit Bomb is too weak for how long it takes. It's only good point is it wins PSs, but it's so slow people can kill you before you shoot it or just avoid it. It would be nice if it charged fast, because then you could shoot it and move, but that wouldn't be very spirit bomb like.

Normally I just use Goku as a Kamehameha platform. I don't even use solar flare once because it's one use and it's gone, and with big servers people could just kill you while you've blinded someone, then kill the blind guy. :S

Best answers
I've actually beaten spirit bombs in PS quite a few times using a Final Flash. The Bomb should be UNSTOPPABLE if you can get it full.

Best answers
yer, i find that the spirit bomb is a little weak :\
all you need to do is fire a kamehameha at the spirit bomb and the dude is dead anyway...
but yea amp it up, also i find the SB is not using much ki at all i can do about 4 SB's and my ki still doesnt run out b4 charging up... this is from standard goku..o_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Terr@c@n

oh yeah, you where trying goku for the 1st time, and you already had al pl of 4.5mil? that's funny.. :S
m00 ive been playing esf for a long time just not wif goku D: why is that so funny

Retired
Best answers
At the start of a game the SB does 180 dmg, and the radius is as large as the FF. As the servers avg pl goes up, if ur pl is not higher than it, the explosion size goes down. If ur pl is higher, it becomes larger. Now as for dmg, it is dependent upon the targets pl vs. yours. The higher the targets is over yours the less dmg u do, and the opposite if your is higher then theirs. So if you have a pl of 4.5 mil, and the target has 6 mil, your dmg will be greatly reduced. FYI, the ff does 160 dmg, the difference is, the ff uses alot of ki, and the spirit bomb uses none. Why does it not, because goku takes it from all living things :). I hope this clears some of it up. So like Nighthawk said earlier, "it depends on ur pl".

Best answers
And like I just said in the other SB topic, the Spirit Bomb is THE strongest attack in game. So get over it.

Best answers
i know someone did not say goku sux.....it is extrem fun too wait till some vegeta freak starts up to fire a "final-flash" or a "big-bang" just when they fire ..teleport to the top of there head and charge up a kameah and fire when your right on there head and ..zip...you teleport backwards and watch the poor fool fall to his doom..if done right when you tele to the top of his head he wont notice fot a sec. and thats when you strike.....!!!!!and yes you can tele out of the way right when you shoot the poor bastard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom