Help Me Plzzzz

Best answers
I downloaded the esforces and installed it.
It all works fine till i try to get into a game then it just brings me back to the destop, no messages.

PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME

Best answers
unistall it then reinstal if that does not work check out your esf wher you put it look if theres is somthing mising

Best answers
:cry: :rolleyes: :cry: Where do u put it????? half-life/esf??? plz help.Would it matter if i had the Couter Strike Retail V and half-life V??????????????????????

DO I NEED COUTER STRIKE TO PLAY ESFORCES?

Best answers
Hi,

I've got th same Problm since about a month, I tried everything, reinstall Half-Life, reinstall esf, reinstall both. Nothing works, What graphic Card do you use??? May be that's the point.
Do you have Windows XP, too??? I will format my Comp. the next days, may be that will help!!!
If you find a solution, please Tell me!!!
I hate hear everybody talking about this great Mod and I can't play it!!! Urrrr!

cu

Best answers
Have you done anything to edit Half-Life? Sometimes you must have a clean version of HL, and does any other Mod work? or is it just ESF that isn't working? And edit HL does include models and sounds.

Best answers
I have a Riva TNT2, too, and we both have the same Problem, I think this is the Point. So we should wait for the next Detonator Drivers, might be It will work with them!!
Where do you come From??

Best answers
I come from New Zealand.

:cry: Hopefuly in the next update for ESF (if there is 1) they will have serport for our video cards

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its not the card, i know a friend whos got the same card and it works fine for him, u may have to download the latest driver for it

Best answers
goto nvidia.com goto support i think then find the windows drivers..can i suggests getting a new card sometime soon?

Best answers
Done that, now it comes up wif an illgel opperation...........mby some people went sapose to play esf :cry: :no: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom