Yay, flash Sig

Best answers
Hey guys, i want your honest opinions on my sig. I spent like 20 mins on it and i want some ideas on what can make it better, (thanks to Kaioshin for the flash idea). Click Immortality.

C ya

Best answers
now that dude sounds funny.....cool sig..almost feel sorry for 56kers...almost

Best answers
lol its the nihilanth from the end of HL, it just makes it sound cool to have on the sig, like the last of the Immortals or something, lol

Best answers
for those of us who cant afford photoshop or even have the RAM for flash or photoshop we get little or no sig

Best answers
Your sig urls wrong, thats why its the default Tripod one. I suggest asking judge to make you a sig, he makes kick ass signatures for the small price of giving him the credit for it, check some out in the forums, they're awesome

Best answers
I changed the Logo again, the techno part currently don't seem to work, i'm fixing it up now.

Retired
Best answers
i can't see it, it's white, what's the size of it :) i will make him a sig, once we get the sig guild up ;) so you guys gotta have to wait a little while :( thnx gundam for the awesome sig thing :)

Best answers
It takes some time to load at first, it tends to do that :S . Load the window again and look at my top post, it'll be the first to load. C ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom