Hello everyone! Thought I'd say hello and also what I'm about to do.

Best answers
Hello hello! It's come to my attention that this mod needs FAQs for the characters. I will be writing a Frieza, Krillian, and Gohan FAQ. I might do Cell as well. Also, thought I'd say hello.

Persomally, I think Vegeta is ok, Goku has that spirit bomb attack which takes about 10 seconds to half a minute to fully charge and that barely takes energy from him. Also, what's the deal with everyone saying Frieza is a bad character? I played him an entire map, nailed and killed 10 guys with his finger laser, ripped apart 30 guys with Death bomb, 5 guys with punches and kicks, and 3 Final Flash'ers with his Disk. Tome, Frieza is an awesome character.

Now, what's this talk about "PL"? Is that the gold bar? I think it goes up with every kill, I dunno... And yes, Gohan is playable, but rather crappy.... someone needs to Model him, or buff his Masenko up a bit so he can fight with the big boys.

This mod is rather true to the anime, and it would be cool if this had japanese voice overs instead if the dubs. Will we ever see Trunks and his bad ass sword? I hope so.

Best answers
i would also like to see trunks with tapions sword...it could be a special melee attack or something like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom