Frieza FAQ

Best answers
(I'll need someone to host this, you can copy and paste this on your site, whoever may be reading this, but all credit must go to me)

Ryu Kaiser's Frieza FAQ!
====================================

Welcome, boys, girls, and DBZ freaks. In this FAQ you'll learn about Frieza, his attacks, how best to use them, and some strategies. Hope everyone who uses Frieza has fun!

First, we'll get to his attacks: Finger Beam, Death Bomb, and Frieza Disk.

Finger Beam: This attack is less used because it's seen as "weak". The truth about this attack is charging it, having your turbo on, and being able to keep your crosshair on the enemy. This attack is great to use on guys charging up, as a sniper weapon. Two shots of this fully charged usually kills, depending on the enemy. It's best to fully charge this and use it like a sniper weapon, or from behind of an enemy charging ki. This attack has it's advantage, it uses little ki to fully charge.

Death Bomb: This attack should be thrown in front of a running, grounded attacker, or directly at a ki charging enemy. This does great damage if you find a group of fighters duking it out on the ground. It's best to charge this about 75% and let it go, just to see if that kills them. If not, finish them off with the Finger Beam. Overall, a good attack. It uses up a moderate amount of ki

Frieza Disk: The spammed attack that's earned a disliking. Use this attack on those annoying Final Flash users, it gets them EVERY time. You best use this sparringly, not using it much except for Final Flash users or the Spirit Bombers. It works best if you use it on a stationary target, and not a lot. While holding this. Frieza's speed is decreased by half. This attack,to the best of my knowledge, uses little to no ki.

--Strategies!--

Here are some stratgies for Frieza.

The old one two: Nuke a guy with a half powered up Death ball then hit him with a fully to 75% charged Finger Beam. It works good against attackers with little HP. Or those just recently hit heavily.

Sneak Attack: Waiting for the opportunity to nail a near downed opponent is sneaky, evil, and the way Frieza operated in the series. Nail a freshly Kamehameha'd or Big Banged Opponent with a Fully charged finger laser, or a few 75% charged ones. It'll kill them.

The one that pisses them off most: Remember the Vegetas and Trunks that throw those Final Flash attacks like they were play things? Well, phase behind or in front of them and nail them with a disk. You'll be happy, because you weren't nailed by the Final Flash in the first place.

The best way to use Frieza is to use him like a snper, using his Death Bomb like a charged grenade, using it when you know the time is right, or you see someone charging. Hecan be a great character to use, and you can gain a lot of respect by not spamming his Disk, only using it as I stated above.

Well, happy gaming! Make sure to use those phases to get away and recharge! You'll need the charging, trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom