Piccolo FAQ

Best answers
Rejoice!:yes: It's here! The Piccolo FAQ by Ryu Kaiser is now in Service! :)

Attacks: Laser Eyes, Makenkousappou (Special Beam Cannon), and Masanko

Laser Eyes: I never really found this to be useful, and earlier I was as Goku, I took no damage when shot with these. Hm... Takes little Ki to fire, but using it is hazardous to your health.

Makenkousappou: We're on to the good stuff! This could remind you of a sniper rifle that fires two explosive bullets. The attack is fast, very fast, charge time to full is moderate, and the damage is somewhat high. You'll want to use this for a quick behind attack if you like phasing. And also, it's a great attack to use on those that have just taken a kamehameha. Overall, a good attack.

Masanko: The holy grail. This attack is Piccolo's best, if you ask me. I used this, once I got my PL (That gold bar that goes up when you turbo), up after a few kills, to mow down a lot of my enemies. Use this on those with a low HP after getting hit by a large attack, or, of course, behind someone, if you can find a charger, get this thing to about 80%, it does good damage. Overall, the best in Piccolo's arsenal, though a bit slow in reaching the enemy.

--Strategies--

Personally, I found Piccolo to be like an inclose sniper, especially with the Masanko. You'll want to pound your enemies with the Special Beam Cannon, then use the masanko once your PL is up. He's a good back attacker, you'll want to stay out of the line of fire, especially if a Vegeta decides to go Big Bang Crazy. This guy fits like a sniper, and does well in close, as well. Phase a lot, recharge a lot, turbo, and fire quick attacks to charging oppoents. His Laser eyes do low damage, but they're good for wearing the oppoent's HP down, so you an hit him with the Special Beam Cannon. Overall, a good fighter. He has high Health, a good starting PL, but his starting ki leaves a bit to be desired. Once played a few times, and you use him to learn him, he makes a good, if not great fighter.

-[gF]-Tien

G
ohh i jus noticed this was for the esf lol
i thought it was a character one lol
dont mind me
:p

Best answers
You should include version info. in your FAQ's, so like tell everyone this is for ESF Alpha 2.0 (just in case...)

And as for the eye lasers, they can be deadly if your PL is about the same. You can charge your Ki while your enemies move around, and when THEY charge Ki or charge up an attack you drill them with the eye lasers, and teleport way when they fire. A PL difference of about 1 million seems enough to make them do no damage though (I haven't tested for a limit, this is a single example that proved true for me).

Best answers
Actually SBC owns Masenko anytime if used right.. and the eye lasers are very deadly if you know how to use them right..

Best answers
The Eye Beams just plain suck...I've taken more dmg from someone punching/kicking me than from eye beams. Let's face it, unless you have a really high pl there's no point in using them. I don't know how many times I'll let ppl eye beam me and I just ignore them cause they aren't doin anything but wasting their ki :)

Best answers
Well....let's see. The eye beams can be effective if you have a lot of pl. I've killed ppl in like 3-4 sec with the eye laser (I also happened to have a huge pl) :)

Best answers
anyway eye laser are only 100 % effective if oppponet has no aura and about 25% with aura eye lasers are good masenko sux and sbc is only good against a goku who is spirt bombing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eye lasers suck at killing but buld up pl like mad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom