Gohan FAQ!

Best answers
Ryu Kaiser's Gohan FAQ is now ONLINE!

Attacks: Kamehameha and Masanko

Kamehameha: His kamehameha seems to be a bit weaker than Goku's somehow. He gets it out quick, and it requires a moderate amount of both charge time and ki. Use this if you can get behind an opponent, and hammer him with 75% charged Kamehamehas. A good overall skill

Masanko: This attack does the same for Gohan as it did Piccolo. It seems stronger than the Kamehameha, with a close to same charge time. It's a good attack for Gohan, especially if you can catch an enemy in your sights charging. It's not as explosive as the Kamehameha, however. It's more of an attack to hit someone with directly.

--Strategies--

I'll go ahead and give away my secret. Fully charge your Kamehameha, and fire it, if you get the Kamehameha at his side, tap your right mouse button. This will cause this and the other two hand attacks to blow up. It's lie in DBZ, you can control the ki blast, where it goes, when it explodes. I use this trick a lot. Gohan is someone that tries to stay out of directfire and uses his Kamehameha for area damage. It's best to keep him away from the main action, and to the side out of the way. He gets killed easily, like Krillian, and has a low PL to start. He does make a great fighter, if used right. I'll update and make larger FAQs for the characters when I spend entire maps playing them, like Frieza. Expect Cell soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom