2.0 Krillian FAQ!

Best answers
Ryu Kaiser's Krillian FAQ is now HERE! Here you will find info on fighting with the bald wonder we call "Kuririn".

Attacks: Kamehameha and Kienzan (Destructo Disk)

Kamehameha: This seems weaker than Goku's..... it's about the same for Gohan, need direct hits until your PL jumps up. It becomes deadly when your PL is high, big explosions and lots of blood. A moderate attack.

Kienzan: The Destructo Disk. Many dunno how to get this to work. You start by pressing the right mouse button. It'll take 5000 ki from you and create the disk (Invisible for now) and hurl it like a Frieza Disk. Somehow this fisk misses some, you CAN phase while holding it though, and the disk whirls around topsyturvy so it can hit something just over it by swinging around. A pretty good attack if you can get a stand still opponent. You'll have to recreate disks once you've thrown them though.

--Strategies!--

Back Assassin: Create a disk at the start, and phase behind a charging opponent, or in front of them, if you feel lucky, then fire the disk off. This works great on Final Flash users and Spirit Bombers. Just make sure the enemy is standing still!

I can't really think of anything else. It's like playing a weaker, semi-slower goku. Still, if you feel lucky, you'll pick up that Destructo Disk and make Krillian proud!

Best answers
Note : Krillen's K-Wave and Gohan's are no different than Goku's...it's all in the pl. And once you get Krillen high enough, you won't need to be disking anybody...cause the K-Wave is better. Trust me :)

Best answers
When gathering the disks as Krillin (the right-click) you can still charge and teleport if you want to. Keep this in mind.

Best answers
yes this rules know someone can make a gotenks model from the krillin model sweeet

Best answers
seems pretty cheap to go behind a guy and disk him. but i do it all the time. lol (actually i think i done it once)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt gohans model be the best to make a gotenks model from.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom