I cant connect to the servers!

Best answers
whenever i refresh or update the list, Val's server is the ONLY one that comes up:(,
but instead of comming up with red or green dots it comes up with a ?, so I cant join the game, this has been happening for about 3 weeks for me.

What can i do to fix it?
Also how many games are there? must be more then Val's

Best answers
i got the same problem basically ibut worse because i dont even have the server list with any esf stuff all i got if the basic stuff from the half life game people help me get the servers please
and also when i went to go to multiplayer i went chat rooms and it said cached.wad did not have cached 3dx or something like that can some one please send me there cached.wad by email to [email protected] please :talk:

Best answers
look that happend to me(both of them) so what i did was downloaded a server proggramm call all seeing eye its cool just download it

if you have any probs just post a thread in the help part of the forum called help me luke and i will help

let me know if things go on allright...ok

need help heres my email address

[email protected]

peace out

Best answers
I updated the server list AGAIN, and i have now suddenly got bout 10 servers, 4 of which i can play off & on:p

BTW discing sux! I joined a new game & lost 1 millon PL, from discers then cause evereyone was abusing him (& ganging up:p ) he left & i went up 2 millonO_O quickly.

Is there an admin mod etc that can disable discs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom