Really weird stuff happening

Best answers
Let's start at the top. First off, I downloaded Akimbot 2.0 and installed it. when I tried to play esf I got a stupid error message that said "THIS IS NOT AN ERROR: Akimbot found esforces" then half life crashed on me and booted me to windows, as would be expected from an error like that. So I try to run half life again and guess what I find, somehow Akimbot uninstalled or hid my directX driver. so I have to go d-load and install the directX installer from microsoft (boy was that a treat). Any help on this would be great. Also I and a friend of mine installed esf from the same install file, shared over a lan, but when we try to play a lan game together it tells the one joining the game that esf needs to be installed first. But esf IS installed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dunno about the bot prob cos i have never used it b4 but if you try and run esf or any halflife mod over 2 computers that have the same CD KEY they will not let u play, i dunno if that is your prob or not, but it may be :S

Best answers
I don't think that is the problem. all other mods work fine it is just esf that does it, but thanks for the input.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its probly akimbots falut... most esf problems are related to akimbot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom