Making It More DB like when fighthing!

Best answers
Good day everyone... these are some suggestion i have on ESF making it more Dragon Ball(DB) like when fighting.

1)INSTANT COUNTER
- like DB, when an opponent fires an energy Ki at you, you can have two choices to attack back:-
- normal charging Ki attack (Using DEFAULT LEFT MOUSE button),
OR
- INSTANT COUNTER, (Using DEFAULT RIGHT MOUSE button), instant counter will use up a huge amount of your Ki but power wise stays at normal 1/3 Ki charging.

2)BLOCKING & RE-DIRECT KI ENERGY
- when an opponent fires an energy Ki at you, blocking is implemented BUT i whish there were something like holding and RE-DIRECTING the energy Ki away from you or back towards the opponent.

3)EXAUSTED KI
- Ki can be pushed way down to Exhausted Level (-). The player then have to wait to recover from it. During recovery period, the player can't move or use Ki attack but can still block.
- Ki exhausting can happen during power struggle. (Kinda interesting when watching two exhausted player gasping for air after a power struggle :p)

4)LAND 2 AIR ATTACK (close combat)
- like DB, the player can punch/kick his opponent to the air and then teleport up and WACK him back down to the ground!
- this can be executed by tapping FRONT TWISE before pressing the Left Mouse Button (Hand/Leg Attack Mode).
- if the attack is executed successfully the camera angle for both player will change for viewing the attack.
- the opponent of course can counter/block the attack while on the ground or mid air.

5)ULTIMATE KIBLAST
- this attack fires 20++ Kiblast/second. Like a bombardment.. he he he...
- this can be handy after executing the LAND 2 AIR ATTACK, while your are still in mid air and your opponent in on the ground, recovering... execute ULTIMATE KIBLAST!!!!

Hope someone reads this suggestion and have some feedback. Thankx...

<b>FOR THE GOOD OF THE GAME</b>

Best answers
hmm, i think your idea's are very kewl..
but for that camera, what use is it 2 view your attack again? it may is kewl, but if you have done the attack 20 times, it starts getting anoying, and if you view that attack, you can be attacked by another player.

but i do think that your ultimate ki blast would be good..

i've just watched a episode in which vegeta gets superraged(cell survived goku and has just shot trunks 2 death(almost).
vegeta gets very angry(although he can't win). and he shoots many, and i say MANY of those mid-strong ki blasts at cell..
that would be cool, if you could still be moving.. but you could shout so much of those blasts that it looks like it's rains in a storm.

(wow, what a long post.. :)

Best answers
Your insta-counter idea is really cool. I remember many a time I wanted to stop a blast, regardless of the cost of Ki. I don't know what the ESF crew is going to do aboutthe melee system, but if anything, it needs to be FASTER. The small shots should be sped up too; then they'd be just as good as the bombardment you speak of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya got some good ideas i especially like the bombardment one but some would just be cause trouble like the smoke.
Nice Ideas!

BrunO

Vassago

V
Just sit back and relax, we are already working on a new melee system. :)

Best answers
I feel I haven't praised the ESF team enough for all the potentially critical suggestions I made.

GO ESF!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Alright. I'm done now. Great jobs guys. Keep up the good work.

Best answers
yeah right, you think knifing someone in CS is good use of a melee system. I think you're quite wrong there bud.

there must be included much more things, take a look at action halflife, not that that's a good mod, but it has an average melee system.

Best answers
thats good.... hope that the new meel system will be great !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom