Transformation For Piccilo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model you have right now could be form two, so the first form would Piccilo with his weighted clothes. There would also where he takes them off,they fall to the ground till he dies, and throws them down with a hugh field around him.

I forgot to make a poll.

Is this a good idea?
1. Yes
2. No

Best answers
Well...I think just make him bigger, when he becomes Ultimate Namek Piccollo, don't know if there REALLY is an Ultimate Namek but I heard of it somewhere!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My way would be more like the show, not the movies which pretty much dont interact with the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or just not bother cause it wouldnt really be a transformation....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does increase his power alot so I think it should count as a transformation. Plus a big Piccilo would cause alot more lag.

Best answers
having a larger piccolo wouldent increase the lag enough for it to affect the gameplay so plz be quiet.

Best answers
LOL,

If piccolo wants 2 transform.
Just let kami fall down from the sky and then some blast and boom.. and whoops, there's your Ultimate Namek..

that's like the anime..

but it wouldn't really be easy 2 build, and be very laggy.. ::S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya gotta agree with Sierra Sonic i really like the idea of him having his weighted cloths on then he takes them off and he would be quicker and more powerful, its just like the anime!

Peace Out

BrunO

Best answers
A computer game can only do so much you guys. This weighted clothing thing would be tight, but the esf team can only do so much.

OMG PINK FLOYD!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm what about animating his cape? would that be very hard to get right?

Best answers
hmm, no, it ain't that hard to make some moving objects on a model. That cape id isn't really hard 2 complete, it is maybe even better to be done then the other id.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the cape could wave in the wind when you fly that would be cool. Some good ideas in this forum keep it up.
Need to make Piccolo bigger, in height and muscle mass to make im more like the show!

BrunO

Retired
Best answers
i think his weighted clothes should fall off, what else can piccolo do?? getting bigger isn't a cool transformation. so that's all he can do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never new piccolo could grow and be huge does he do tjhis in the anime or the film or when?

BrunO

Retired
Best answers
in movie 4, another namekian does become a super namekian. and yes. in the DB series. piccolo does grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom