skills like
runing faster
looking transparent-hidding in dark courners
jumping hirer
recovering from hits easier
reloading faster
faster rate of pistol fire
some of these are already in normaly but some need to toggle

my goal is to not get just a killing game but a game that you need skillz to play and win and not with the bigger gun

maps are going to be very dark im mean very dark or light out side a dark inside but its going to be a long game not when a round is 2mins and your all dead it could take 20 mins to kill the whole bad guy team or 5mins to kill a very inexsprice team of bounty hunters so i need help

1.how to code im D/L the SDK now

2.i need workers
modelers,mappers,sound,and exsept help <looks at Harsen>
help me obbie one ka harsen your my only hope

well i just need some help email me at [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dosnt sound too interesting.... sounds like a variation on cs... and we surely dont need more of those....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sounds boring..sorry, when u make a mod at this time you need to make a new kind of mod cos dbz mods are ruled by esf and dmz and the terrist vs swat kind of mods r ruled by counter strike and firearms lol

Best answers
too win at CS you need no skillz with this game you do

usp vs colt combine who do you think will win

Best answers
this is a thinking game and visually pleaseing and intresting game play and how dare you compare my ideas to CS its more like AHL and the opera but harder

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh i am so sorry "Mr. how dare you compare my ideas to CS" but from the info u have given us it looks like a firearms, if u have never played it b4 (which i think u have cos this mod sounds like a rip off) its got all the stuff u are saying and u need alot of skill to play it!!!!!!

Best answers
CS is easy and you need no skill? lol when did you last play. Anyone can win with any weapon and your mod sound pretty much like CS, sorry honest opinion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
where u talking to me? i said that FIREARMS needs skill and that guys mod sounds like a rip off, counter strike dont need skill lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're sadly mistaken if you think that CS needs no skill to win. You're absolutely wrong. Go play in a CAL, OGL, or if you're really crazy, CPL server. Unless you're world-class, I can guarantee that you'll get your ass handed to you many times before you do the opposite.

As for your mod, it doesn't sound like any of the things that the others here have said. What it sounds similar to me is Deus Ex, minus the conspiracy theory. A Deus Ex deathmatch, if you will.

Noah
GreenTaco

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
As for your mod, it doesn't sound like any of the things that the others here have said
What are you talking about? No one on the forums have said anything about makeing a mod, apart from this guy lol

Best answers
i own CS and FA

i can use all weapons and own all i can get past the AUG and use it wo/the scoop i dont need scopes my mouse sense is so high i can pin poin the head shot across the field no scoop

and CS is just plain boring now ppl just goes around with big weapons to blow noobs away while i will take a whole team out with a pistol class

Best answers
for a cool mod, you need to make something futuristic like HALO for XboX... wait, ill bet you $50 that your mod will not get completed...

Ten

Best answers
OMFG WHAT???? USP VS COLT? Are you some kinda of newbie to cs? Anyone can own people with a USP, god I only use the usp and I own Colts all the time, get a grip, CS takes skill to win, the way you talk about it inflects that you got mad at the game since you couldnt kill anything. lololol

/rant You couldn't own a paper bag. Geez you need to own a dictonary in a literal sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [RAW]Tepus
What are you talking about? No one on the forums have said anything about makeing a mod, apart from this guy lol
thats not true... click the link at the bottem of my sig..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom