Secreat Charaters

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok, lots of people are going on about haveing secreat charaters like Vegto or Gotenks i think that will be very very very very very very very very very bad, to the ppl who have played 1.9 (golden days lol) u will remeber the BIG time bitch of a cheat...CELL.. he was a cheat cos u only got him if u put in a code into the console that only some ppl had, and that was very unfair to other ppl, and if u get secret charaters like this, it will turn out very very bad, but...

If you had it so, after like, 40-50 frags u get a new charater to play as on that seaver that would be ok cos then only if u r good enuff would u get it.

What do u lot think and plz dont flame me :p

Best answers
I think you need work on your grammer and sentence structure. What a site for sore eyes! :shocked: :shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
alot of people are talking about puting them in, thats all.

Oh, and Messiah, ^_^ **** OFF!

Best answers
Cell was never that big of a problem in 1.9. He was just like the other characters, people just complained becuase they didn't know how to be him. His own real advantage was the fact that he could krillin disc and he was quite fast. If the team added in secret characters, they wouldn't be so un-believabley powerful that it would make too much of a difference. It all winds down to the person's own skill. A good player could take out those Cells of the past no problem (like me :) )

If they added any secret character though, I'd like to see Goten! Because he's corny has fruit cake and so am I! :)

Best answers
I was never here in those stages of ESF, but the secret char idea is well thought off. I've heard of fusioned characters before but I don't know who they are. Those are the ones that should have oppurtunity to be picked at a certian power level.

Best answers
Your a fruit cake helmet? You might want to talk to android 16, he has those kind of problems as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Fusion ppl are...

Piccalo and Nail AND Kame (hes a greedy bastard)

Goten and Trunks to make Gotenks

Goku And Vegeta to make Vegto (i think thats how u spell it..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or it can be spelled veggeto... there are LOTS of ways to spell dbz names

Best answers
*whips out dictionary*
*looks around*
/me shrugs, nope, nothing there. Spell it as you will.

enough* <--- :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom