WHY can you guys just do it like DMZ

ADEMAGOHAN

A
Becuese i want to play this game and i dont have halflife can you guys do one like for orther valve programs like any of them to play and THANK YOU:)

Best answers
You PEOPLE HAVE THE WORST GRAMMER I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A FORUM!

Jesus people, learn to write complete sentences with proper grammer! It really does give me a headache to see such meaningless dribble on forums. Now i've spent a total of 2 minutes trying to comprehend your question and well. Must sleep now, reading that post makes me feel like I've gotten dumer!

Look what you made me do! I used 'gotten' in a sentence! and Mis-spelled dumber! damn you! My inteligence is already dropping!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from my understanding you play DMZ and your telling the ESF team to use the same program for running it as DMZ does
well they do
THEY BOTH USE HALF LIFE TO BE PLAYED YOU THICK PEICE OF SH*T

and i did have a hard time understanding that heap of crap you call a sentence please try again and you might get something other then abuse

Best answers
Originally posted by ADEMAGOHAN
Becuese i want to play this game and i dont have halflife can you guys do one like for orther valve programs like any of them to play and THANK YOU:)
:rolleyes:

Yeah, make ESF playable on WorldCraft so people without Half Life could play it!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if this is what he meant, or if this is already possible, but does he mean make it compatible with retail counter-strike?

I dont know cause i bought Half-Life just like most people when it came out.

Best answers
no no esf on my graphing calculator would be cool...help with these exam times

Best answers
Dude, DMZ is gay, and yes I have retail cs and esf works fine, we just gotta fix that damn disk.

Best answers
how do you know that guy can even speak let alone write in english fluently, some of you guys are a bunch of assholes

Best answers
There are other exceptions when it comes to I before E except after C. I just can't remember them.

And I guess I should be nice about how people write, as I've come to understand more than half the community involving ESF and DMZ are under my age, much younger than I. There is also the possibility that the person may be handicapped in some way. So I apoligize if I insult you, but proper english is just the way I work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom