ESF and CSTRIKE retail

Best answers
im using the retail version of cs and esf cant seem to open. is there any way to fix this?

Combat-Hamster

C
make sure that your halflife update is up to date and if that dont work then i dont know the problem just open halflife and go to custom game and select Esforces and press activate.

Best answers
the mod wont open cuz it says it needs hl.exe but cs retail doesnt have that. and i dont want to go buy half life AGAIN (smartass). is there and way i can edit something somewhere or patch this somehow or is my cause lost.

Best answers
I have the retail version of Counter-Strike and my ESForces works. Try to install ESF into c:\SIERRA\Counter-Strike dir, that should work.

Combat-Hamster

C
god... just use what ever shortcut u have to enter counterstrike. Then click custom games press refresh in the list of mods and Esforces should be in there click esforces and press activate when its highlighted. The Spash background should change to a picture of buu. Then go into multiplayer filter select game = Esforces and only have that bar checked off all the other checks should gone. Then press update and u should have a nice list of 5-20 servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom