Makeing New DBZ game

Best answers
I'm getting this cool program that I can make games in, So I'm gonna make a Direct3D/OpenGL Compliant and with unlimited map size, so reply with thoughts! I will also make it TC (total conversion) compliant, also with minor mods too, half-life mod support, Quake 1, 2, and 3 mod support. It is possible so reply!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur going to code all that?

wow! :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ten bucks says that u give up within the first few days!! LOL

Best answers
It's this sweet prog that teaches you coding, then hlpes you if you make a mistake, so I'll keep going at it

Best answers
Ya I know, becaue your gonna call in sick. You alrdy told me.

I told you not to touch that fake poop then eat your lunch. :devgrin:

Best answers
CRAP! wrong post. This meant to go to the one where that guy is making that ussj vegeta skin.

Best answers
Android 16, most, probably everyone has had it with your ****ing shit, quit going to others posts, being proud that you're a ****ing fag. Shut up and keep your comments to your sellf, you pig ****ing asshole. Oh, and BTW, I forgot to say... YOU'RE A ****ING HERMAPHRODITE!!! Dipshit. Oh, Your sig sucks too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u guys ban 16 again?

all he ever does is start flame wars...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what program are you talking about? If it dark basic you will not be ablke to make a dbz game in that cos it sucks total ass!

Best answers
dude, akara, chill, i just said your chances of compoleting this are very low, even though i hope you do finish... and btw: MY SiG IS ****ING 100000 TIMES BETTER THAN YOURS!
and hibiki, you do too much gay critism, and i have never been banned before....

Retired
Best answers
Jezus Christ dudes, you all act like you guys are like 10 years old, all the ones in here. act like you are mature, even if you aren't one.

Ten

Best answers
Children, If you notice constantly all the clans cause trouble here. ALWAYS.

Best answers
unlimited map size?? i highly doubt that. How can you make it support halflife and quake mods unless you use the same engine which does not support unlimited map size might i add. Dark Basic is not a bad program if you know how to use it. And you can make dbz game in it. but yea tell us what this great program is.

Best answers
My plans are to mix all the engines together, using mainly Half-life, and Tribes 2, T2 is gonna be used for the size of maps, which is EXTREMELY huge, sorry 16, but My sig sucks cause I'm a newb at sigs, but I don't like yours :) Oh, I said all that shit earlier cause, you said, "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT!" So I had to let out my words and flame ya!

^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont steal my ssj...

and 16 SHUT THE ^#$* UP U #$%&@#$ *&^%#$^%&*#$ @$$ %^&#$ #@%$!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom