SSJ Script Credits IMPORTANT!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, well, here's what this is about!! I am asking everyone who have given me anything for the SSJ Script since the past release (4.2a) to list a few things here to be put in the credits!! I have had so many people give me things that I can't remember anyone!! Here's what u need to do!! First give me ure name, what u gave me, then write a sentence for ureself which u would like to see in the credits!!
Example:

Antoine3323
Majin Vegeta Model

Thank you Antoine3323 for supplying the SSJ Script with the new Majin Vegeta Model!!

This is very important, so plz reply!! If u dont, u better hope I remember ure name and what u provided me with!!!

Best answers
That would be me who made the SSJ Majin Vegeta

The sentence eh...

I am the alpha...and the omega...I AM KOBLANO!!!

Best answers
Stamped = idiot is equivelent to 16

n e way, here is the pic Antoine

Best answers
um i dunno if u used them but i sent u the ussj and ssj trunks i worked on that u asked for

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I did use them fatman!! And Koblano, send it to me, so I can check it out!!!

Best answers
hey antoine dont use the ussj trunks i sent u, i have a better one now so email me and ill send it to u

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I owe a lot to u The Saiya-Jin!! U really started me off!!

Best answers
NOOOOO, wait my USSJ Vegeta is better and his shoulders dont looked fricked up... ill send it to you, but give the creadit to Koblano, cuz it was his idea...
here is a pic... USSJ Vegeta
now here is a pic of regular vegeta, compare the two...Regular Vegeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom