Best Final Fantasy?

-[gF]-Tien

G
Final Fantasy Tactics ofcourse
second to tat FFXI and FFVII

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id say tactics cause its a game that u can play over and over and over... in fact i still play it today... and ofcourse its hella fun.. :D

-[gF]-Tien

G
Final Fantasy Rules!!
the only reason i got PS2 was for Final fantasy X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sorry to say bu if u didnt like FFT i pitty your soul cause that is the best final fantasy by far. It had a good story alot of side quests. Hell it even had 2 of the most famous FF characters (cloud & arieth)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt really say arieth was in it.... :p

and cloud sucked.. he was no match for my bad ass troops...

u should of gotten him sooner... not at the last part of the game.. and he was waaaaaaayyyyy to slow.. id finish the battle before hed use a limit break...

-[gF]-Tien

G
Yea CLoud wasnt tat good
Mustadio sucked
But Orlandu was unstopable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tactics was the best TACTICS game so its not going to be a cool rpg.. :p and tactics was a bad ass game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u guys must no have built your characters right cause i could end a match with just one turn with a calculator and as for cloud if u just let cloud wack away at your highest character for 30 mins he gets to lvl 66 in no time

Retired
Best answers
From what i've played so far FFX is the best FF outof them all. if FFX doesn't count then FF7 is the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really hope they make a fft2.... that would own... fft is still the best tactics game ever.... so i would asume they would want to make more money by making a newer game..

:devil: ps2 fft :devil:

Retired
Best answers
FFVII is tha best by far, greatest story. i wanna have FFX :( but i don't have PS2.

Retired
Best answers
i think FFVIII is better than FFIX, FFIX blows. i don't like the chars, and the environment looks old. i don't like all of that.

Best answers
*wonders why ff1-3 are not in the poll*
For the gameplay, i liked the class building system in FF3(jap) and FF5(jap) most. FF7 has a nice story and good looking graphics (for its time). I kinda lost interest in FF when i played FF8.... The gameplay is sooo boring... All you do is steal magic and use GF's...
I liked FF1 because it was so extremely hard.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
FF5 was the best, close up to that would be FF7, i dont think this poll has FF 1 to 3 cos the usa did not get them, i dont think, i got them and i am english, they suck anyway :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt ff5 really ff3? or somthing like that... i can never remember what ff game was really 5...

Retired
Best answers
6 was really 3, i don't know what game was 5, wasn't it 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom