sumone said piccolo is cheap

Best answers
okay, i was in this server, and this man named Doom (he was in a can but i forget his clan name) comes in as vegeta

ne ways i'm piccolo, and i juss built him up to be pretty strong, and then i killed the vegeta once and he called me a fag... he said i was a fag cuz i was using piccolo.... i wasnt sbc-or masenko spamming either... this coming from a vegeta

could sumone tell me if u consider piccolo a cheap character, like serious, i use him cuz hes hard to use

Best answers
Hahaha
Doom was in [MW] and he is an idiot. He thinks everyone is a fag because he is stupid. In fact he sits beside me in school. he sucks, and Piccollo is a good character

Nothing cheap bout that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo is about as un cheap as u can be with out sucking ass...

Best answers
piccolo can be as cheap as vegeta if someone spams with his sbc, which a lot of people are starting to do but not as much as with vegeta, but I dont have a problem with it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what the hell, how can u be a "Sbc spammer" thats basicly all hes got thats like saying that when ppl play as goku they r kama Spammers -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its his only good attack... well its good if the 2nd beam fires...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to say, Piccolo isn't spammy, he takes real skill. He can be a leathal mofo once you learn his secrets.
Vegeta on the other hand... Hes the cheapest character ever to cross the Halflife platform, everything about him is Wayy uneven.

Best answers
Piccollo isnt cheap, he is fast,

though if poeple constantly use his SBC he is cheap, but then again it is his ily GOOD attack

-[gF]-Tien

G
If u master piccolo he can be unstoppable
unlike Vegeta anyone can be dominate with him

Best answers
actually a good amount of people get there butts kicked by vegeta cause they dont move around much and leave themselves open to the bb. I have yet to get slightly dominated by anyone with vegeta. You have to have good timing and aim for the bb to be as effective as it could be, unless your pl is high enough above everyone else. I always say you have to pay attention to your surroundings and be patient thats how I have an extremely small death rate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is also why people dont like piccolo's cause they move too much so they cant get own by the bb... :rolleyes:

Best answers
PICCOLO IS COOL CUZ IT IS FUN SHOOTING THE MASENKO! like super fast... (CCHHAARRGGEE) (FIRE) X 50

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can u be a sbc spammer with piccollo. Seriously, its either that or macenko, and macenko rarely kills as much as sbc does. Besides, sbc is so easy to avoid! U can't control its path! So, to all u ppl who believe in sbc spamming, grow up! Just because you can't avoid it doesn't mean its has to be chewed out! Why don't you harp on big bang spammers, or final flash spammers instead. At least sbc has a small explosion and, thus, can be avoided. With vegeta, when he shoots his final flash and is at a high pl, you can't even get away at times! :S :S :S :S

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, Vegeta really doesn't take much skill. Its easy to be a Big bang runner and spam the map with final flashes. I Barly never see any vegetas Knee deep in the fighting, blasting Various attacks, teleporting to aid his attack(not running away 24/7), ect...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Areku, I played with Doom and he said being Goku was cheap. I beat him so bad. He told me to change, I changed into Krillin he got owned. Then he said Your using the Perfect Cell cheater you cheater and kept flaming cause I kept on killing him. After he was pissed and started discing and to my surprise he hadn't gotten me once. So basically he was mad because you were better then him.

Best answers
I am gonna get so much shity for this but it has to be said

I played esf for the first time online the other day (because my modem sucks i used a freinds adsl) and well i didnt enjoy it i found it boring and every server i went on had all vegettas and you wernt allowed to fire discs cutting out frieza and cell and krillin straight away. I actually enjoyed DMZ more because of
1. the transformations ( which dosnt count really due to ESFs alpha state)
2. Less slow down due to smaller levels

but things can be said against it
1.only one spawn point for each team (telefrags a plenty)
2.The levels are very poorly made (i could make them and i havnt used worldcraft for over a year)

I think the main reason i enjoyed it more and played it more though was because of the transformations
with ESF you play and play and its the same you have no target to aim for and the play gets very tedious within 20 minutes with DMZ you have somrthing to aim for (the transformations) you have to get around 80 frags to get a high enough power level to do the transformation so you play until you aquire this making for a longer game. I know what your gonna say about 3.0 or 2.1 whatever the next release will be called having transformations etc so when this comes out then ill shutup and play. sorry the message was so long:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo is good.. but i like friezas death ball at a super high pl.. :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom