Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SNES ownz all systems.
- It has final fantasy AND dbz on it!
Anyone care to argue that point?

Retired
Best answers
XBOX OWNZ!!, with Dead or Alive 3 :) i own in DOA2 for dreamcast :) it's so funny to play against friends. i once just played defensive, i only countered. LOL!! and i kinda beat the shit outta my friend. so funny dude :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u want to know the best system ill tell u the best system its sega saturn yeah thats right just because u think they didnt have good games doesnt make it a bad system. They had good games they just never brought them to the US. if u compair virtue fighter 2 with the bouncer there isnt that big a difference in graphics

Retired
Best answers
yeah that's because the bouncer sux and had 4 points out of 10. pathetic game. you got a point though.

-[gF]-Tien

G
i have Bouncer and it aint tat bad
its awfuly short with lots of cinematics
One thing i really liked about it was the creative awesome character designs!

Best answers
Where is the trusty PC? It is the best of all systems, with good ole Half-Life. Of course if I "had" to vote, which I did, it was for the GameCube just cause I'm an old Nintendo fan, never had any of these other companies consoles. Unless you count X-Box relation with the PC, which I don't...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x box is the lamest a tempt at a console i ever saw.... it has no good x box only games... halo was a boring ass game... and thats the only almost good game i can think of...

the ps2's only other compition is the gamecube... face it

X

B
O
X

S
U
C
K
S

A
S
S
!

Retired
Best answers
check DOA3 for Xbox, it ownz. and yeah PS2 got the better games, i do agree. but PS2 is way too expensive (still is) GameCube has more power then the PS2 and is even cheaper. there aren't many good games on it (yet) but the console still ownz. and for the Xbox, it's way more powerfull then any PC out there. and way more powerfull then the PS2. so i would choose the Xbox. there will be good games. don't worry about that.

Best answers
Both are $300, but Xbox actually cost about $350-$400, cause of the reason you need to buy alot of shit to get it to work, and There are PC's better than the best game console, the consoles use HIGH poly models, games for computer can use Nurbs, which is like only rounded, no small triangles at all, but If I were to vote (which I may) I would most likely vote for the PS2, because It's easy, small and a great system with great games (GTA3, HEHE!!!) So, gotta give credit for graphic, which is basically the same in all systems.

Best answers
ahh thanks for the heads up there.....gonna go tell my paretns to get me a ps2 for chirtmas

Retired
Best answers
i'm saying ps2. the reason being is because square made offical argeements with sony to make games just for the ps2 console within the next 5 years. now if you know games like i do.youknow all the other developers go where square goes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doa3 is coming out on the ps2 too so there really is no point in buying an x suck.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Square + capcom + konamii = major power for whoever has them and it looks like ps2 has access to those 3 companies. hats off to the ps2

Retired
Best answers
hmm i don't know why peeps don't like the Xbox, i think it ownz way more then PS2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom