New classes???>>>

Best answers
I think that they should include like human fighters that could have jetpacks or sometn on there feet ..(or couldnt fly at all) and they would have classes like sniper,assualter,heavyarms,...ect.. or just have all the human classes in one human...cause it would be cool to.... ......kame...kame...kame....oughhh..."you were killed by ???'s rocketlauncer." it would be fun to have to avoid controllable rockets in the air while tryn to get a shot off...so for instants the rocket would go really fast and have a normal reload time..and the human would have low health..so basically it would even the human powers out....err...one more thing if they did that i would assume it would be incredibly fun to rip up those f***n disking newbs with a machinegun!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think it should be done because everyone wouldnt get hurt the zfighter in the show dont get hurt so he would be enoying.... THEY SHOULD DO IT, IT WOULD BE FUN BUT STUPID, since you cant hurt anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should also limit this to one person to be able to be him.

Best answers
well than if you want to get technical in the show they dont have little people behind a comp. controlling there everymove. ...but if everyone wants to get as close to the show as possible why not make one character different...so they had somekind of super human armor on the humans like megaman!!!but seriously somekind of steel lookn armor..so you get a new class and it would feel more like it would really hurt them!

Best answers
also i think that piccolo with the power of his mind and all should be able to reverse an attack like when a kemea is commn tords him and not have to always go into a power struggle and all with having to charge up ...i think that would be cool but it would have to take out a large amount of his ki.someone posted something like this before but i think it should be one of picc's main moves and advantages to him only.so to even things out with other characters and picc.

Best answers
was goddamned ****in use is it for 2 give peeps a rocketlauncher/machinegun???

if you look at the anime, never, but then never, a z-warrior(or enemy) has been killed by a normal weapon. just look at nappa vs earth's marine, or radditz vs the farmer, or eh, cell vs the tanks while sucking out piccolo.

they have never, never been killed by a weapon or what so ever.

Best answers
Dude dont take it so seriously...the game is ment to be fun and i wasnt serious when i said "megaman" so you can either get a life or except that people joke around sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom